Douchebag Shows Off His Fake Muscles

For a second I thought it was SickAbz

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
For a second I thought it was SickAbz

[/quote]

LOL

I remember his past videos that have been posted here and it definitely he’s upped the synthol.

He has severe bitch tits. I pray my chest never gets like that regardless of what I ever do but hell man, look at your boobs. YOU HAVE BOOBS NOT A CHEST, YOU GOT MALE TITTAYS!

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
I remember his past videos that have been posted here and it definitely he’s upped the synthol.

He has severe bitch tits. I pray my chest never gets like that regardless of what I ever do but hell man, look at your boobs. YOU HAVE BOOBS NOT A CHEST, YOU GOT MALE TITTAYS![/quote]

Honestly what girl in there right mind would want a guy like that? I am sure they can tell the difference.

its pretty funny in a pathetic way.

I’m pretty sure Snookie would hit that

[quote]on edge wrote:
A question just occurred to me. Why are South American women so awesome and the men are such douchbags?[/quote]

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

He has severe bitch tits. I pray my chest never gets like that regardless of what I ever do but hell man, look at your boobs. YOU HAVE BOOBS NOT A CHEST, YOU GOT MALE TITTAYS![/quote]

Honestly what girl in there right mind would want a guy like that? I am sure they can tell the difference.[/quote]

Don’t even think gays find that hot.
Check out the injection site on his right trap when he turns his back on the camera.

Anyways, here is another.

Remember that one? ^ lol

/

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

Honestly what girl in there right mind would want a guy like that? I am sure they can tell the difference.[/quote]

Check out the injection site on his right trap when he turns his back on the camera.

Remember that one? ^ lol[/quote]

Yeah you can see the injection sites. That messed up.
I like the tattoo. That is about it.

Like why did he not did it right and just ate, workout sleep, Add some pharmas if he wanted too. At least he would look better.

What would happen if you jabbed a low gage pin into his fake muscles? And is this shit perm? Or does your body destroy it over time?

I thought SickAbzz was from Philly?

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I can see him go to jail. And some real muscle head saying to him. Those are some night titties pretty boy!!!..

[/quote]

I laughed my ass off.

Wasn’t there a guy who injected his biceps with the stuff until they exploded or something like that? Anyway, I’ve always wondered how walking around with oil sacs all over your body makes people feel jacked. Wouldn’t it feel gross?

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I can see him go to jail. And some real muscle head saying to him. Those are some night titties pretty boy!!!..

[/quote]

I laughed my ass off.

Wasn’t there a guy who injected his biceps with the stuff until they exploded or something like that? Anyway, I’ve always wondered how walking around with oil sacs all over your body makes people feel jacked. Wouldn’t it feel gross?[/quote]

whos the chick in your avatar…?

resists the fap

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

Remember that one? ^ lol[/quote]

AHHHH HAHAH!

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

[/quote]

I laughed my ass off.

Wasn’t there a guy who injected his biceps with the stuff until they exploded or something like that? Anyway, I’ve always wondered how walking around with oil sacs all over your body makes people feel jacked. Wouldn’t it feel gross?[/quote]

resists the fap[/quote]

Just let it flow dude lol.

Lauren London. She’s a fuckin goddess

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

[/quote]

I laughed my ass off.

resists the fap[/quote]

Just let it flow dude lol.

[/quote]

i would leave her with a face like a painters radio.

[quote]Enray wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah, but that Brazilian dude has her beat in the rack department…

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

[/quote]

I laughed my ass off.

Ok I can see come comp time if you do it conservatively it works. But I am talking about pro card level. But this idiot is a moron. He should get his ass to the gym and start working on some real muscles.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i would leave her with a face like a painters radio.[/quote]

Kerley, that is a cracking post, son.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i would leave her with a face like a painters radio.[/quote]

Kerley, that is a cracking post, son.[/quote]

thank you sir.