T Nation

Douchebag Anthem


#1

With all the talk of douchebags as of recent, it's only right to have you all listen to a song about it now.

Feel free to list what you are "guilty" of after listening...

I have 1 trucker hat and shave my chest. That's all I caught really.


#2

haha that was pretty good


#3

I’m guilty of using money to flirt. This perhaps explains my lack of results.

He forgot aviators though.


#4

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Feel free to list what you are “guilty” of after listening…[/quote]

i gave your girl the clap. sorry brah.


#5

i actually just finished shaving my chest haha but i didnt leave the patch…other than that i think im pretty safe from the lyrics.


#6

i have an ipod touch, myspace, facebook and i gel my hair for work. that’s it. if he said monster or Spike Shooter instead of red bull tho…


#7

none of the above.

ed hardy is for fags. i wear Two In The Shirt


#8

Liquor bottles as decorations

Facebook

Sleeveless shirts

Perez Hilton

Tuna tar tar

Shots of Patron

A&F

tight t-shirt

Playing acoustic guitar in public

Faux Hawks

Drive an SUV

Red bull

Jagerbombs

Ok guys… Should I just unregister my account ?


#9

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Liquor bottles as decorations

Facebook

Sleeveless shirts

Perez Hilton

Tuna tar tar

Shots of Patron

A&F

tight t-shirt

Playing acoustic guitar in public

Faux Hawks

Drive an SUV

Red bull

Jagerbombs

Ok guys… Should I just unregister my account ?[/quote]

AHAH and u called me a douchebag, SMH, ur a bigger douche then me
but i still love you
<3


#10

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Liquor bottles as decorations

Facebook

Sleeveless shirts

Perez Hilton

Tuna tar tar

Shots of Patron

A&F

tight t-shirt

Playing acoustic guitar in public

Faux Hawks

Drive an SUV

Red bull

Jagerbombs

Ok guys… Should I just unregister my account ?

AHAH and u called me a douchebag, SMH, ur a bigger douche then me
but i still love you
<3[/quote]

IDK, I feel like if we took a survey you still might come away with the W.


#11

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Liquor bottles as decorations

Facebook

Sleeveless shirts

Perez Hilton

Tuna tar tar

Shots of Patron

A&F

tight t-shirt

Playing acoustic guitar in public

Faux Hawks

Drive an SUV

Red bull

Jagerbombs

Ok guys… Should I just unregister my account ?

AHAH and u called me a douchebag, SMH, ur a bigger douche then me
but i still love you
<3

IDK, I feel like if we took a survey you still might come away with the W.[/quote]

Out of ur list, i only had facebook, sleeveless t’s, and faux hawks.


#12

Thats cuz you’re too young to drink booze, then you’ll be able to add red bull and Jagerbombs and Patron.

And maybe an SUV when you’re old enough to drive.


#13

And if you’re good, I don’t think that the playing acoustic guitar thing makes you a douche. Ladies tend to like it.


#14

Guilty of nothing, i think i am the opposite. :o


#15

I shoot the laser.


#16

I have an iphone.

I put my weed in a jar.

I would like to be a lawyer.

I’m not that douchery…


#17

Oh and I work out too much, got me.


#18

Shave chest

Sleeveless T’s

Facebook

Shots of Patrone

Guilty of 4…