Douche Slayer

Because its Saturday night and all the douches with the tight shirts will be out, right? Well, after seeing the dude with the babydoll T, I have become enraged. Oh yes, woeful will the brotards and chads be on this night!! Normally, I keep my evil on chill when working the door or tossing dudes out of the club BUT tonight there will be blood!!

NIGHTSTICK IS OUT OF THE CASE!! ITS ON!!!

I’m an instrument of death
with a heart encased in pain
My weapons are fear and intuitive rage
I claim every soul that dares to get in my way
and pray you don’t live to regret what you say

Calculated and carefully calibrated
Denominationally hated with or without debate
Whether or not my concepts you reject as pointless
I guess my species just quite isnt there yet

storm encroaches, fate approaches
so take your last shots
smoke your last roaches
your subconscious knows this
so enjoy the facade
because I’m the closet thing you’ll ever get to a god

Can you conceive what I have seen and fathom my experience?
appreciate my darkness for its power and extravagance?

I DON’T THINK YOU CAN AND IF YOU COULD THEN YOU SHOULDNT I KNOW YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH FIRE BUT THIS TIME I THINK YOU SHOULDNT

In my eyes are the most dangerous visions you can find
Watch me play with your spine and change the sands of time
My soul is old and possesses wisdom which is affliction and poisoning my mind

Just label me an enemy of the light
I hate the rays of day
and thrive in the night
With my blade I trace my wrist
trip into a fairytale
I am stronger than your devil
I’m not afraid of hell
I have died multiple times
been to the other side
kill your surprise
there isnt a thing in the sky =)

I M M O R T A L

then don’t go where they are.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
then don’t go where they are.[/quote]

100%. Most of these dudes are there to jock on other dudes. Maybe hes into that.

Did you write this in study hall?

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:

[quote]schultzie wrote:

100%. Most of these dudes are there to jock on other dudes. Maybe hes into that.[/quote]

I can’t “not go where they are”. I work at a club, its not like I can really ever get away from them. Don’t put me in the "most "category here, I rarely have issues with the kids…but within the last month they’ve been getting a little unusual. Unusual as in a newer more aggressive crowd.

anyway, relax boys. I was just venting before my shift started…mild night actually, too cold for the troublemakers to come out. we got our serious prty only attendees last night

[quote]Eli B wrote:
Did you write this in study hall?[/quote]

LMFAO!!

Like in Breakfast Club?

nah, I didn’t write it at all. Its a song called “crusher” I was listening to on my way to work.

[quote]schultzie wrote:

did you not understand the “nightstick” reference? or the “working the door”, maybe even “tossing dudes out” part? You ignore the part where I pretty much said “I keep my cool in most situations?” You completely miss the Babydoll T J O K E?

you want me to quit my job? or were you trying to make “one of those” statements?

this isn’t a shot at you in the least so dont take any offense from it. Sorry if my post from last night was worded wrong but that’s just my style…you all should have caught on to this by now.

IMMORTAL

Seeing the reaction to this thread really solidifies the thought that T-Nation doesnt mesh with Darkside. I’ll take my wicked ways and move on. This is definitely my last post here.

Be Inspired

Rocky

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Seeing the reaction to this thread really solidifies the thought that T-Nation doesnt mesh with Darkside. I’ll take my wicked ways and move on. This is definitely my last post here.
Be Inspired
Rocky[/quote]

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

This poster appreciates your presence.

Be Inspired

Rocky[/quote]

Come on, Rock… don’t pussy out now.

You’d let the haters win and your friends would be the ones to suffer.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:

[quote]schultzie wrote:

100%. Most of these dudes are there to jock on other dudes. Maybe hes into that.[/quote]

I can’t “not go where they are”. I work at a club, its not like I can really ever get away from them. Don’t put me in the "most "category here, I rarely have issues with the kids…but within the last month they’ve been getting a little unusual. Unusual as in a newer more aggressive crowd.

anyway, relax boys. I was just venting before my shift started…mild night actually, too cold for the troublemakers to come out. we got our serious prty only attendees last night
[/quote]

I know right where you’re coming from, except most of ours don’t wear Affliction, about 20% of them are wearing red and flashing gang signs. 80% have their pants hanging completely off their ass. 80% of the “women” are dressed like hookers. And about half the “women” dance like they are giving a lap dance, except they are too stupid to realize they could do that in a strip club and get PAID. I just stand there, all night, shaking my fucking head. About 5% of our regulars I do like, in addition to our promoters, DJs, and of course the guys that have my back. The rest of them? Some nights I’d like to lock the doors and torch the place with them inside. We pretty much have a policy of fucking you up if you start shit in our place (because it’s such a potential powder keg) so maybe you want to work a shift to get out some of your aggression? LOL.

Last night I took a guy out and down (wearing red, squaring off with another wearing red) and while he’s on the ground, the owner has his foot down on the guy’s leg. The guy is saying, “my lawyer knows the owner, my lawyer knows the owners”. LOL. I told the idiot, the owner had his foot on your leg! You cannot make this stuff up!

rockula your post was too long for me to bother reading so i just threw up my opinion with no relevance to your post