T Nation

Double Stimulation Method Question?

Hi CT,

I had a question in regards to when we do the "pump-work" the day after a heavy workout for a particular muscle. You mention that we should do the "pump-work" in the beginning of the workout. How important is it that we do it in the beginning as opposed to the end?
I ask just because sometimes the availability of certain machines are not there and was wondering how this method may be impacted if I performed the "pump-work" at the end of my workout?

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Parrao

[quote]parrao79 wrote:
Hi CT,

I had a question in regards to when we do the “pump-work” the day after a heavy workout for a particular muscle. You mention that we should do the “pump-work” in the beginning of the workout. How important is it that we do it in the beginning as opposed to the end?
I ask just because sometimes the availability of certain machines are not there and was wondering how this method may be impacted if I performed the “pump-work” at the end of my workout?

Parrao[/quote]

In the grand scheme of things it probably wont matter provided that you used pre and intra workout nutrition

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]parrao79 wrote:
Hi CT,

I had a question in regards to when we do the “pump-work” the day after a heavy workout for a particular muscle. You mention that we should do the “pump-work” in the beginning of the workout. How important is it that we do it in the beginning as opposed to the end?
I ask just because sometimes the availability of certain machines are not there and was wondering how this method may be impacted if I performed the “pump-work” at the end of my workout?

Parrao[/quote]

In the grand scheme of things it probably wont matter provided that you used pre and intra workout nutrition[/quote]

Got it, Thanks CT!