I am wondering if I am an "over responder" based on what I am reading. Been on Test C for about 2 years, currently running .3ml X 2 a week. None of my "expert doctors" discussed E levels. I had mixed results on TRT, and noted that my libido would seem to increase just before my next shot, then drop off about 12 hours or so afterwards. I finally got ahold of some A-dex in .1mg caps and began doing .1mg per day.
That seemed to work great at first, so I dropped it off to .1mg EOD. Convinced that E was my issue all along, I purchased some L-dex 1mg/ml and continued at .1ml EOD. After about 3 weeks that did not work well, and finally I went to my Doc and got labs, with T coming back at 834 (250-1100), Free T 201.8 (35-155) and E at 43 (13-54). At that time I had no libido, was crying watching "Animal Planet" and felt very emotional.
I immediately dosed L-dex at .5ml, then I think (?) I followed it up the next day with .3ml. Within a couple nights I had wood all night and every morning like I have not had in a very long time (I'm 45yrs old, 12.5% BF, in excellent shape). Excited (literally) and with my drive off the charts, I continued to take .25 - .3ml EOD and possibly every day and a half.
Then, after about a week and a half libido started dropping off. I decided I might have done too much, so a week ago on thursday 6/19 I took my last "untracked" dose and did not take anything until Sunday (6/21) when I took .25ml again. I continued this on tuesday .25ml, and have not taken any since. I have continued Test C on my usual days, injecting on Sunday 6/21 and Weds 6/24.
Libido is about a 5 on a 10 scale (about where it has been since it dropped off, maybe slightly better), but NO night time erections yet, some ED, and certainly nothing like the heart pounding drive and raging hard ons I had before (man that was nice!) So, it has been a week since I reduced my L-dex, taking a total of .5mls in that week, and I am VERY tempted (being impatient after all these years of frustration) to hit a .5ml L-dex to see what happens... but I am gonna wait a bit to see what YOU experts think.
And let me say a BIG THANK YOU for being out there... it was Happydogs post on E that finally got me what I have been looking for and that NONE of the so called "expert" docs I was paying money to had even discussed. I thank you, and my girl is gonna thank you once I get this dialed in... we can both hardly wait!
So, what do you guys think? Hit it harder or wait and see?