T Nation

Dosing Prami


#1

Has anyone ever tried dosing over the course of the day? Prami always gives me hell but the caber that was supposed to come in this cycle never arrived (burned) and I was eager to get it started. I got some liquid prami and I'm going for it. I'm going to try taper up my dose but take the dose throughout the day. I put .125mg in water this morning and I'm just regularly taking a sip of it (shaking it of course).

Hoping to get all of into me throughout the day without any terrible reactions. So far so good. If I get it all down I will take another .125 before bed. Do this for a few days then up my daytime dosage. Slowly working up to getting .5 ED into my system. No idea how this will work out. Was just wondering if anyone has tried this or something similar?


#2

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
Has anyone ever tried dosing over the course of the day? Prami always gives me hell but the caber that was supposed to come in this cycle never arrived (burned) and I was eager to get it started. I got some liquid prami and I’m going for it. I’m going to try taper up my dose but take the dose throughout the day. I put .125mg in water this morning and I’m just regularly taking a sip of it (shaking it of course).

Hoping to get all of into me throughout the day without any terrible reactions. So far so good. If I get it all down I will take another .125 before bed. Do this for a few days then up my daytime dosage. Slowly working up to getting .5 ED into my system. No idea how this will work out. Was just wondering if anyone has tried this or something similar?[/quote]

i haven’t used Prami yet, but i was under the impression one should take it at night. the studies i’ve seen use .1, .2 and .3 mg… i think it might be better to stay with one of the lower doses until one starts to see side effects. but again, i have not used this, so hopefully someone else can help ya out…


#3

I will taper up and yes before bedtime is best due to the sides. My goal here is to avoid sides at all if possible. I’m dosing .125 throughout the course of the day. Trying to not get tired or nauseous. Hoping that I can introduce into my system and get to where I need to be. I’ve used it before and even .125 sucks until you get acclimated. That’s why people take it at bedtime. You get really tired and I get a little nauseous at that dose. I’m just suggesting that there may be another way to do this. I’ll let everyone know how this goes.


#4

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
I will taper up and yes before bedtime is best due to the sides. My goal here is to avoid sides at all if possible. I’m dosing .125 throughout the course of the day. Trying to not get tired or nauseous. Hoping that I can introduce into my system and get to where I need to be. I’ve used it before and even .125 sucks until you get acclimated. That’s why people take it at bedtime. You get really tired and I get a little nauseous at that dose. I’m just suggesting that there may be another way to do this. I’ll let everyone know how this goes.[/quote]

can you break the dose lower than .125?


#5

I tried taking it at night, i couldn’t fall asleep and was restless as fuck but i also read it causes tiredness


#6

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
I will taper up and yes before bedtime is best due to the sides. My goal here is to avoid sides at all if possible. I’m dosing .125 throughout the course of the day. Trying to not get tired or nauseous. Hoping that I can introduce into my system and get to where I need to be. I’ve used it before and even .125 sucks until you get acclimated. That’s why people take it at bedtime. You get really tired and I get a little nauseous at that dose. I’m just suggesting that there may be another way to do this. I’ll let everyone know how this goes.[/quote]

can you break the dose lower than .125?

[/quote]

The liquid I got is 2mg/ml. So I could but I’m trying to stay as close as I can to what pills could broken into. I’m basically experimenting here. It makes me very tired even taking .06 (tried yesterday). I don’t mind being tired if I’m going to bed but prams has never been a joy for me. It works great and is easy to attain so I’d like to find a way to make it easier to use. So far so good. No nausea or tired feeling. I’ve consumed at least 1/2 the dose without any sides. If it goes well all day I will up the dose tomorrow. I drink water all day anyway.


#7

Start off real low and build up, i started at .125 and got to .5 after a couple of days. I just took it right before i put my head down to sleep, have all my chems in my bedside table, just take them and get to sleep.


#8

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Start off real low and build up, i started at .125 and got to .5 after a couple of days. I just took it right before i put my head down to sleep, have all my chems in my bedside table, just take them and get to sleep.[/quote]

That’s what I usually do. I decided to try a different method to see if it would work. Even before bed the process of tapering up still sucks. I’m hoping to do this without sides at all if possible. Which I can’t seem to do taking it at bedtime or otherwise.


#9

i tried prami once during the middle of the day… passed out for hours

totally crushed my appetite too.

would not recommend


#10

Well, so far so good. I got through .125 in about 8 hours. I put another .125 in a second water bottle and got through that in about 5. The second had me slightly tired by the end but it was also 11:30 so not completely unexpected. No other sides at all. No nausea, no spaciness like I’ve had on prami before. Didn’t wake me up all night either.


#11

Well, I got through .25 throughout the day and had a tired moment in the middle of the day. I didn’t take any more until it passed. I then took .125 before bed and all was well. Not sure this would be a good method for everyone but seems to be working alright for me… So far. I’m assuming in a couple of days I’ll be able to just take .5 before bed and not have the nausea that always follows the taper up.


#12

i was just wondering if Prami built up to therapeutic levels with this dosing, but apparently it’s normal to spread out the dose during the day, and there’s even a controlled release version…

mad props to EMF for figuring out a good strategy to avoid side effects!

Science, bitches!


#13

Thanks Cyco. Still working out for me. I think I took .375 total yesterday. The last of it just before bed. Had a good time with the wife before going to sleep. No nauseau. (A good thing when we were both horny). Never felt any prami sides and just went to sleep. Didn’t take anything this morning or afternoon. Mostly to look back on the last couple of days with a completely clear head and see if the day was different.

In retrospect, I can say that I may have been ever so slightly tired both days. I feel I had slightly more energy today but not enough that I would do anything differently in the future. I put .375 into a water bottle about an hour ago and killed about 1/2 of it in 15 min. Kind of experimenting on my tolerance at this point. So far nothing adverse at all. Will report if anything changes.


#14

Alright, so I decided to assess my tolerance last evening and chugged the last of that .375 and that was a mistake. Not sick but not well. Still went out to dinner with the family but felt hot/flush the whole time. Decided I will stick with what works. Started the day with .250 and put that into iced tea with a couple of splenda to counteract the light lethargy. Today has been spectacular. No sides at all and I’m into my last .250.


#15

So, this stuff drives me insane. Couldn’t get down the first part of my dose today. Got really nauseous. I took a break and my stomach is feeling a little better. Trying again with the iced tea method. I now have a quandary though. The caber showed up today. (ordered it a month ago. domestic). Caber is so much easier to deal with. I just don’t know what to do now.


#16

I haven’t updated this in over a week so I thought I should do that.

I have my dose up to 1mg a day. I’ve been drinking the iced tea instead of water and dosing the prami throughout the day. Usuall only .125 in the morning. I do notice a slight lethargy from higher doses and don’t want that to interfere with workouts. Usually I will make another batch with post WO meal adding .5. This gets me through to dinner where I get the other .375 in. So far so good. No prolactin issues and I can get wood better (more often) than when off cycle.


#17

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
I haven’t updated this in over a week so I thought I should do that.

I have my dose up to 1mg a day. I’ve been drinking the iced tea instead of water and dosing the prami throughout the day. Usuall only .125 in the morning. I do notice a slight lethargy from higher doses and don’t want that to interfere with workouts. Usually I will make another batch with post WO meal adding .5. This gets me through to dinner where I get the other .375 in. So far so good. No prolactin issues and I can get wood better (more often) than when off cycle. [/quote]

i’ve been thinking about trying prami soon here, and was wondering if it improved sleep much, and stuff like that…