Dosing Liquid Adex

Hi

i have liquid adex. it comes with its dropper.

i know it is 1mg/1ml
so i have took 1ml with a syringe, dropped it in an empty container and picked with the dropper to count the drops…

can i use this way to dose it? now i know that 20 drops are 1ml… i should take 5 drops to have my .25ED… or i should try to find a syringe with .25 scale on it?

I just fill up 1/4 of the dropper. Thats .25 mg’s. If your dropper doesn’t have hash marks get a good one that does.

y u make tings soo hawd?

[quote]cadav wrote:
Hi

i have liquid adex. it comes with its dropper.

i know it is 1mg/1ml
so i have took 1ml with a syringe, dropped it in an empty container and picked with the dropper to count the drops…

can i use this way to dose it? now i know that 20 drops are 1ml… i should take 5 drops to have my .25ED… or i should try to find a syringe with .25 scale on it?[/quote]

[quote]E-man wrote:
I just fill up 1/4 of the dropper. Thats .25 mg’s. If your dropper doesn’t have hash marks get a good one that does.[/quote]

mine hasn’t and don’t know where to find one… damn

[quote]trojanman wrote:
y u make tings soo hawd?

[/quote]

it’s a funny way to tell me my english is really nad :)? :smiley:

i make tingz tis way coz i wanna be sure i donnot overdose :smiley:

no your english isnt bad. i just felt like typing it like that. i am also interested in the liquid doses because i am more of a tab and capsule type person when it comes to my ancillaries and AI’s and just about anything but AAS. i want to learn and see other users experiences with liquid products.

Usually with these droppers, 10 dropps is equal to 1 cc.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Usually with these droppers, 10 dropps is equal to 1 cc.[/quote]

1cc=1ml?

i have tried with the syringe and i get out with 10 drops → 1/2 ml

however i have dropped a line to the source… to have a direct answer :wink: and monday i try to see if i can get a dropper with measure…

[quote]trojanman wrote:
no your english isnt bad. i just felt like typing it like that. i am also interested in the liquid doses because i am more of a tab and capsule type person when it comes to my ancillaries and AI’s and just about anything but AAS. i want to learn and see other users experiences with liquid products.[/quote]

LOL it’s my first time with liquid products… i have no big experience with AAS & co. however i usually get tabs.

i am on my first AAS cycle and i have took the adex as “peacemaker” for my “gynecomasto-phobia” :smiley:

Usually with these droppers, 10 dropps is equal to 1 cc.[/quote]

No - if he is using a standard eyedropper - 1cc ia about one dropper full.

I know a place where all of the research chems come with a graduated dropper. No muss. No fuss - and you know exactly how much you are dosing.

I just use an insulin syringe. Much more acurate

what would happen if you were to actually inject it?

I just use an insulin syringe. Much more acurate[/quote]

i think i’ll do the same. i have to check if i can find a syringe for insulin sold OTC :slight_smile:

however tomorrow i’ll check

go to the baby care isle of your local grocery store and you will find a vatiety of oral syringes. You can actually find ones with a stopper that will fit the top of your research chem bottle so you can easily draw the liquid.