Dosing Every Day

DexterMorgan posted blood work on another thread and his T was around 1900 and his E was at 80.

I think itā€™s because once levels are stable different functions take time to adjust to the new normal and some will take longer than others. Libido especially seems to take the longest for me.

Blood work on daily dosing after being on it a while.

Thatā€™s about what I would expect on 200mg per week.

Dextermorgan, is this doctor prescribed? Do they say anything about your levels being so high?

This is the first time Iā€™ve seen a male with a prolactin level too high like that. Do you know why yours is high? Anything being done to bring it down?

23mg daily. Been a year and a half. Feel great hct stays in check. T levels are awesome. E2 is top of range without issues. Sex life is awesome, threesomes and great sex daily. Anytime I go a few months without seeing someone they ask what Iā€™m doing and tell me how great I look.

Tell us more.

Wife wants me to be happy I guess.

1 Like

Boy you playing with fire. My girl loves some girls and Iā€™ll be damned if they donā€™t gravitate to her anywhere we go (wish I could post a pic of her) but in both of our previous relationships that has always led to bad stuff down the road. Hope thatā€™s not the case for you (sounds like yā€™all have it figured out though).

Jesus, whatā€™s that like?