T Nation

Doses of Tren

what is an efffective dose of tren e? I have heard 150 all the way to 300… I am wanting to do a cycle of deca at 400mg wk and test cyp at 400mg wk. what would be a good dose of tren to mix in?

Two 19-nors eh?

You sure that’s the route you want to go? I mean you must have a reason for including both deca and tren. Because no one simply mixes things for the sake of it.

I was researching tren e on a different site… and in there drug profiles section on tren e it said deca was good to add to tren e because of added strength and hardening effects…

[quote]stillearning wrote:
I was researching tren e on a different site… and in there drug profiles section on tren e it said deca was good to add to tren e because of added strength and hardening effects…[/quote]

Those drug profiles are funny like that, aren’t they?

Wow, tren enenthate and nandralone decanoate… Sounds like a good combo for hardcorce suppression and erectile dysfunction. Just pick either deca or tren, and use either one with test. I would not use both of them together. Alas, your body…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
stillearning wrote:
I was researching tren e on a different site… and in there drug profiles section on tren e it said deca was good to add to tren e because of added strength and hardening effects…

Those drug profiles are funny like that, aren’t they? [/quote]

Yeah they are…there is so much misinformation out there. Like one board says this and another says that. I read old posts and quote almost direct cycles from them and then I post them here again and I get ripped for not doing my research. I have used A.S many times and my last cycle I did tren200mg wk and test cyp/prop mix (my source make his own gear) 240x 2 wk for 10wks with pretty good results post cycle was terrible though… lost about 6lbs out of the 15 put on. Sex drive took about 4 to 5 weeks to come back. I could still preform but no real desire too and volume was low upon ejaculation. I guess what im trying to say is… I just want to do a cyp and deca cycle and when I post about it I get things like I need to front load and my dose is too high. I have read some post discussing frontloading… they dont really tell you how to do it. Most just say they are doing it… I was going to to do deca at 400mg ( two shots a wk (200mg each) and test cyp 400mg (two shots a wk 2oomg each) for 10wks coming a cc of each in the shot so 2ccs twice a week. Will the nolvadex alone be enough for post cycle. I have caber and letro on hand as well. but again when I post the doses I plan to use on them I get ripped. I was thing .5mg eod letro, I have 1.5mg per ml bottles at home, on the caber 1mcg ed. what do you think.
agsin here are my stats

28yr
10% BF

BONEZ217 wrote:
stillearning wrote:

Yeah they are…there is so much misinformation out there. Like one board says this and another says that. I read old posts and quote almost direct cycles from them and then I post them here again and I get ripped for not doing my research.[/quote]

If you “get ripped” on this site then there is either a deficit or a flaw in your research. Don’t waste time being offended, you should be happy, because following the “results” of those other sites you were, erm, “researching” is apt to land you in a world of misery.

You are in the right place here. If you can’t handle a little criticism when you post dumb stuff like the fact that you are thinking of stacking two 19-nors, then you should go hang out someplace that is more into backslapping and calling you “bro” and telling you you are “gtg” no matter what the hell daffy cycle you post up.

BONEZ217 wrote:
stillearning wrote:

Yeah they are…there is so much misinformation out there. Like one board says this and another says that. I read old posts and quote almost direct cycles from them and then I post them here again and I get ripped for not doing my research. I have used A.S many times and my last cycle I did tren200mg wk and test cyp/prop mix (my source make his own gear) 240x 2 wk for 10wks with pretty good results post cycle was terrible though… lost about 6lbs out of the 15 put on. Sex drive took about 4 to 5 weeks to come back. I could still preform but no real desire too and volume was low upon ejaculation. I guess what im trying to say is… I just want to do a cyp and deca cycle and when I post about it I get things like I need to front load and my dose is too high. I have read some post discussing frontloading… they dont really tell you how to do it. Most just say they are doing it… I was going to to do deca at 400mg ( two shots a wk (200mg each) and test cyp 400mg (two shots a wk 2oomg each) for 10wks coming a cc of each in the shot so 2ccs twice a week. Will the nolvadex alone be enough for post cycle. I have caber and letro on hand as well. but again when I post the doses I plan to use on them I get ripped. I was thing .5mg eod letro, I have 1.5mg per ml bottles at home, on the caber 1mcg ed. what do you think.
agsin here are my stats

28yr
10% BF
[/quote]

Well that certainly is a mouthful. Breaking up the lines into mini-paragraphs is helpful. But anyway, here’s what I think.

I take the less is more approach. I am also still at the point where I still would like to try certain things just to form an opinion. I certainly don’t have many answers when it comes to complicated stacks. I plan to keep it that way too (using the fewest drugs possible). I just don’t see a need to use Nandrolone and Trenbolone at the same time. I have limited experience with both and I enjoy both. They both come with their side effects though and I don’t think I’d prefer to deal with both at the same time if I didn’t have to.

If you have the experience you don’t need to have people tell you what to do. If you want to try both together and know how to mitigate the side effects then fine.

As for your AI and caber dose. AI use is very individual .5mg of letro EOD is high for most people. Sounds closer to an adex dose IMO. Caber is measured in milligrams. 1mg per week worked well for me on 300mg of nandrolone.

I try to make frontloading as simple as possible. If I plan to use 500mg of Test E per week I inject 500mg on day one then 250mg every 3.5 days from there on. Whatever, it satisfies me.

I think 4 weeks of nolvadex would be fine for 10 week cycle. I would recommend running the test for 10 and deca for 9 if you only want to be suppressed for 12 weeks.

And the last thing. You have to EAT. 5’9 170 after a few cycles is not terribly impressive at all. One reason I doubt I will run a 10+ week cycle ever again is because I simply can’t tolerate the force feeding for that many weeks.

Not to Hijack a thread, but I have been thinking about something I read a while back. I seem to remember BushidoBadBoy saying that He had good success with High Tren/Low Test cycles, and I was wondering if anyone else had tried this with any success? I know the more common belief seems to be that Test should be run signifigantly high, Maybe 3 to 2, Test to Tren. I have enjoyed such cycles before but find myself with much more tren than test currently and was curious? It would probably be a shorter cycle than usual, maybe a 4 weeker, so I don’t think the sexual side effects would be and issue. Just looking for opinions, Thanks and sorry to Hijack.

I was researching tren e on a different site… and in there drug profiles section on tren e it said deca was good to add to tren e because of added strength and hardening effects…[/quote]

WOW.

[quote]Ivan Putski wrote:
Not to Hijack a thread, but I have been thinking about something I read a while back. I seem to remember BushidoBadBoy saying that He had good success with High Tren/Low Test cycles, and I was wondering if anyone else had tried this with any success? I know the more common belief seems to be that Test should be run signifigantly high, Maybe 3 to 2, Test to Tren. I have enjoyed such cycles before but find myself with much more tren than test currently and was curious? It would probably be a shorter cycle than usual, maybe a 4 weeker, so I don’t think the sexual side effects would be and issue. Just looking for opinions, Thanks and sorry to Hijack.[/quote]

Not Tren as i cant use it but other AAS, yes.

That common belief was never one i followed personally, with my personal use of AAS before coming to this site reflecting that.

Over the past 2 years it is now considered not necessary to run T at a higher dose than other AAS… so, in short… yes it is fine.

[quote]Ivan Putski wrote:
Not to Hijack a thread, but I have been thinking about something I read a while back. I seem to remember BushidoBadBoy saying that He had good success with High Tren/Low Test cycles, and I was wondering if anyone else had tried this with any success? I know the more common belief seems to be that Test should be run signifigantly high, Maybe 3 to 2, Test to Tren. I have enjoyed such cycles before but find myself with much more tren than test currently and was curious? It would probably be a shorter cycle than usual, maybe a 4 weeker, so I don’t think the sexual side effects would be and issue. Just looking for opinions, Thanks and sorry to Hijack.[/quote]

Well, you should NOT be running a cycle just because you happen to have this and that on hand. However, “tren dick” does seem to be is misunderstood or misinterpreted phenomenon, and I can say from personal experience that there is absolutely no problem, in fact it is quite pleasurable, to run a low dose of testosterone with a high dose of test FOR ME. And, as far as the arguments I’ve heard in its favor, I would not think you would have any troubles, either.

Indeed, I believe one of our respected members, Dave_, has has massive, ugly problems with insomnia while running test/tren stacked in the more common manner. Yet when he switched to a low dosage of test and a relatively pretty high one of tren, I seem to recall his saying that this change pretty well took care of all of the previous problems while granting superhuman abilities.

I hope he will get in here and correct me if I am relating this wrongly.

For those who have done both ratios of test/tren, were there major differences in muscle building effects or just differences in side effects? If someone was to start at point A with a controllled diet and workout plan and the only variable was the ratios of test/tren (lets say 500mg Test + 245mg Tren vs. 250mg Test + 525mg Tren) what would be the likely differences in results.

Bonez, that is an interesting proposition, but what about keeping your first value for the two different drugs, then for the second value dropping the test signifigantly but only upping the tren moderately. Say 250 mgs of test and 300-400 mgs of tren. I say this just so the dose of tren does indeed not become a ‘mega’ or large dose.

I feel there has been much discussion on this board about the lower test dose/tren cycles. Was thinking of doing one this winter, looking like 300 mgs of test cyp with 300 mgs of tren enenthate, and perhaps 300-400 mgs of masteron enenthate with it a week. I would do a 10 weeker, running the tren until around week 8, dropping the test at week 9 and masteron at week 10, and starting PCT at around week 11-12.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
Bonez, that is an interesting proposition, but what about keeping your first value for the two different drugs, then for the second value dropping the test signifigantly but only upping the tren moderately. Say 250 mgs of test and 300-400 mgs of tren. I say this just so the dose of tren does indeed not become a ‘mega’ or large dose.

I feel there has been much discussion on this board about the lower test dose/tren cycles. Was thinking of doing one this winter, looking like 300 mgs of test cyp with 300 mgs of tren enenthate, and perhaps 300-400 mgs of masteron enenthate with it a week. I would do a 10 weeker, running the tren until around week 8, dropping the test at week 9 and masteron at week 10, and starting PCT at around week 11-12. [/quote]

I picked those doses because I figured it would make sense to keep the total amout of drugs close together and because the Tren numbers are based on 35mg ED and 75mg ED, two doses I figured to appropriate for this sort of thing. 75mg ED may be high though, I guess 50mg ED is closer to a commonly seen dose.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey push. I think it will kind of depend upon how you handle tren. As you know, I have no real issues running tren as high as 800mg/w. I personally have found that around 250mg/w test with 700mg/w tren is a really nice combination.

It’s on the high “natural” physiological end for test (as you are going to be pretty well shut down and will want to replace your endogenous test) and you still the benefits of its synergy with tren, which, run high, has some great results as well.

Guys who have problems with tren would want to run it lower, but, as I mentioned with Dave_ above, and I believe I’ve heard BBB mention it, too, this particular ratio/combination seems to reduce sides so that it is a lot easier to handle a much higher dose of tren.

Cortes care to give any input on my question a few posts above?

that makes perfect sense, you do see a lot of people running it around 75mgs a day.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
For those who have done both ratios of test/tren, were there major differences in muscle building effects or just differences in side effects? If someone was to start at point A with a controllled diet and workout plan and the only variable was the ratios of test/tren (lets say 500mg Test + 245mg Tren vs. 250mg Test + 525mg Tren) what would be the likely differences in results. [/quote]

I think that the difference is primarily one of decreased side effects, but that you aren’t going to get as much anabolism stacking it this way. However, I didn’t really run it this way long enough to be able to comment upon this based upon anything more than a feeling I have.

That said, tren is often touted as a “cutting” drug, but I have (very) successfully used it for bulking. The main reason I think it works as a good anabolic has nothing to do with it’s mechanism of effect. Rather, the fact that (with the right training and diet), strength is so massively increased on tren that the body really doesn’t have much choice but to grow. Like Professor X always says, you just don’t see a lot of guys benching over 400 with 16 inch arms. It has to come from somewhere, and the guys training to bench over 400 are usually not the ones concerned with arm size in the first place.

Either way, all of this is so subjective that I think someone is just going to have to try the stack this way for himself and see how he is affected by it. I mean, I get pretty mild sides from tren no matter how I stack it and no matter how high I dose it. Other guys develop all of tren’s worst offending sides on just 35mg/d.