T Nation

Dosage of Tren and Test

Hi everyone this is my first ever post so be kind i have 2 bottles of test enanthate 300 and 2 bottles of tren enanthate 200 what would be a good dosage to take i was thinking of 600 mg of test a week and 400 of the tren first shot on a monday and second on thursday but would like some advice as if this sounds to much or maybe do 1 shot a week of each 300 mg test and 200 mg of the tren any advice would be greatly apriciated

[quote]kavs38 wrote:
Hi everyone this is my first ever post so be kind i have 2 bottles of test enanthate 300 and 2 bottles of tren enanthate 200 what would be a good dosage to take i was thinking of 600 mg of test a week and 400 of the tren first shot on a monday and second on thursday but would like some advice as if this sounds to much or maybe do 1 shot a week of each 300 mg test and 200 mg of the tren any advice would be greatly apriciated[/quote]

600 and 400 sounds fine…

make sure to run your AI and a solid pct… or just blast/cruise forever

Do Tren at 200mg your first run. Save the other bottle for next cycle. You’ll thank me later.

1. Tren is pretty potent (5 times more anabolic/androgenic than test) and you don’t need much to see good gains

2. If you get some bad sides, they will take 1-2 weeks to subside once you stop, which feels like forever when you can’t sleep and are sweating your ass off.