T Nation

Dosage For Power w/o Gaining Weight

I’m an olympic lifter in the 69kilo catgory.
i have tried winstrol and anavar
in very low dosge and still gined body wieght.
what can i take and how to be stronger
without gining body wieght?

ps- sorry on my english

Halotestin

Stop eating so much.

I’m no expert in steroids, but do they not work by increasing protein synthesis, which in turn builds more muscle? If so, I don’t see how you could increase your strength without gaining weight except by training the nervous system, or by taking steroids and losing body fat. But if you’re competing I assume you’re already pretty cut and your nervous system is well trained, so…

Weight gain is a function of caloric balance.

Steroids, training, nutrient timing et al simply lead to more of that mass being muscle.

If you don’t want to gain weight then don’t eat as much.

And go with a DHT derivative like M5AA, or masteron. DHT is great for strength but not for building mass.

STU

Whether you gain weight or not is 100% in what you eat. Cut your calories and with the drugs you specified weight gain will not be a problem.

i dont eat more then 2000-2500cal aday
im eating clean and with 7 precent body-fat.maybe il try masteron and alittle stromba{winstrol pils}

any1 have other suggstions?

If you are an Olympic Lifter subject to drug testing. I believe you said you were subject to drug testing. You will have to stop use about a month out anyway. Your weight will probably go down a kilo or two in that time. I have a question for you now. What cycles have you done in the past, how long after stoping were you able to pass a drug test?

i did around 8 cycels in my life
some for strength and some for cutting
my favorite was anavar with ternbolone
and masteron.for being clean for the meat our team doctor gave us some kind
of natrual herb {its calld in israel “gadilan mzui” and we took tow pills aday for amonth before the meet
and we all came out clean.
i also did cycels of tets pripunete with winsrtol shots {2 week of bothe}
as long with three anavr{10 mg aday}
if you have more q plese ask.

IMHO Var, furazabol and halo are great for this. You have to watch what you eat very closely as everyone said.
Your training must be highly nervous system focused, which it sounds like it is. From there it is about experimenting. Does 30mg/day var really cause a lot of weight gain? It shouldn’t. Watch your diet.

Also, try var alone at 30mg/day, maybe 40. I’ve seen fighters lose weight on that amount.
You could try adding in a light metabolism boost session of cardio if weight gain is that much of a problem. It is almost always a diet/enegy expenditure issue and not a roid issue.

[quote]amitsapir wrote:
i did around 8 cycels in my life
some for strength and some for cutting
my favorite was anavar with ternbolone
and masteron.for being clean for the meat our team doctor gave us some kind
of natrual herb {its calld in israel “gadilan mzui” and we took tow pills aday for amonth before the meet
and we all came out clean.
i also did cycels of tets pripunete with winsrtol shots {2 week of bothe}
as long with three anavr{10 mg aday}
if you have more q plese ask.[/quote]