Dosage Advice with Tren E

I’m currently two weeks into a Test C and Tren E cycle. I’m pinning 300 mg of Test C and 100 mg of Tren E twice a week. I really feel like I’m wasting the Test and need to decrease it and up the Tren. I’m also thinking of switching to EOD pins but not sure if that would be better than twice a week. I’m planning on a sixteen week cycle and stopping Tren with four weeks left to switch to Winstrol to cut the last month. I know I’m only two and a half weeks in but I don’t feel like I’m getting anything from it yet and I should with Tren. Maybe it’s not real stuff but I bought it from AAS Pharmacy and everything I bought there in the past was legit.

1 Like

You picked the long esters of both compounds. You need to give it time man. EOD pins won’t matter, if you went with Test prop and Tren Ace then yes you pin EOD but not with E. Give it another couple weeks.

Ok, I’ve only used the short esters before and that’s why I was asking. I didn’t pick it, it’s all I could get. I haven’t had any problems with it so far, and just needed some reassurance. Sounds good.