Doomsday Event Triggered by BP Oil Spill?

http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-have-triggered-a-world-killing-event

If this is true…shit.

Let me guess, we should expect to start seeing events unfold around 2012? I won’t hold my breath.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-have-triggered-a-world-killing-event

If this is true…shit.
[/quote]
You can bet your ass it’s true. The site is named after an element, the article is listed under sciences, and there are references in the article. I suspect we’ll be seeing that paper the Journal of Geophysical Research any month now as soon as the peer-review process, a mere formality for a work like this, is completed.

I wish this bubble would hold off until I move out of Florida though.

“Towering supersonic tsunami annihilating everything along the coast and well inland. Like a thermonuclear blast, a high pressure atmospheric wave could precede the tidal wave flattening everything in its path”

This is awesome writing! Makes me want to throw on some WASP or Bolt Thrower and snort a mixture of gunpowder and coke!

O.K. then. I’m picking up up again. 7 years of sobriety and a life worth living down the shitter because you had to post this!

Damn it! I didn’t think it would end this way.
:frowning:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
“Towering supersonic tsunami annihilating everything along the coast and well inland. Like a thermonuclear blast, a high pressure atmospheric wave could precede the tidal wave flattening everything in its path”

This is awesome writing! Makes me want to throw on some WASP or Bolt Thrower and snort a mixture of gunpowder and coke![/quote]

HA! I loled. That actually reads like it could be lyrics from a Bolt Thrower song.

We are so fucked

Interesting link http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/21/could-gulf-oil-leak-lead-to-methane-bubble-tsunami-bp-responds/

This reminds me of the Y2K scare. I was in Vegas on NYE in 1999, and if the world ended, I don’t remember it for shit :slight_smile:

nah, thats not gonna kill the world. I will, with a .22 to the back of the head. nice and clean like.

Thank God I’m in Washington, and not anywhere near the Gulf Coast.

A comment from under the article:

“When this disaster first happened, I had a long prayer session with our Lord Jesus concerning the possible outcome. I came away from that session of prayer with the definite belief that the oil was not the most devastating result . Jesus made it abundantly clear that the real problem was going to be the gases being released into the atmosphere and Oceans. […]
I should also mention that the good Lord Jesus has also made it clear that this is not simply the “beginning of the end”…it is the end. I do not claim to be a psychic or prophet. […]”

Apparently, when someone (new age spiritists) screams “end of the world” , every loon feels invited to join.
I love the ancient Maya, but I will be damn happy if it’s 2013 and I don’t have to hear about end of the world for another 48 years (Halley’s comet).

The worst part is that survivors will have to deal with the whole planet smelling like a giant fart for the next 100 years.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

This is awesome writing! Makes me want to throw on some WASP or Bolt Thrower and snort a mixture of gunpowder and coke![/quote]

Nice bro. Legit lol.

sounds like bullshit to me