Dontrelle Willis...

…will be a premier pitcher in the major leagues for a long time. The only saving grace in seeing my expos being stomped today was being able to see Dontrelle in the flesh. Outstanding stuff, future Cy Young. Mark my works.

He won’t win a Cy Young with Prior in the same league. I’m not sold on Willis yet. Sure he has great talent, but so did Valenzuela and look what happened to him.

He is great. Remember these names? Fernando Valenzuela, Mark Fidrich, Steve Avery, Jaret Wright, Rick Ankiel. All pitchers who came on the scene with a splash and left with barely a ripple. Dont get too excited yet.

He’ll get figured out. You just wait. He’s the hype right now, but just like any other new pitcher, they will figure him out and start to rock him.

Go BRAVES!!

“He is great. Remember these names? Fernando Valenzuela, Mark Fidrich, Steve Avery, JARET WRIGHT, Rick Ankiel. All pitchers who came on the scene with a splash and left with barely a ripple. Dont get too excited yet.”

Goldberg’s right. JWright (it’s gotta be the same guy!) is posting on this forum now. That’s how much he sucks.

Ha, I wish I had his money. In reality, I was a pitcher/3rd basemen in high school, and I was recruited to play D1 in college. I chose academic scholarships instead. I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing if I chose baseball. I sure as hell miss it though.