Don't Tease the Zoo Monkeys!

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
Just wanted to share this funny “Monkey Pee” story.
]
My sister and I used to walk down to the mall by our house, where on display they had two small spider monkeys in a large cage on display. One day one monkey was clinging to the front of the cage where my sister was standing, the first inch of his tail sticking out.

My sister, to be mischieveous, grabbed the tail, the monkey screeched, and my sister refused to let go, despite me telling her she was scaring the monkey let his tail go. She started to laugh. Then the monkey became so frightened that he peed…right onto my sister’s chest and face, who in surprised response let go of his tail. Haha.

The incredible contrast … [/quote]

My sister would kill me if she knew I posted this!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

A foot and leg arent attached together by much, as you know. I’m sure they bit away at the tendons, skin and ligiments and yanked the bitch off.[/quote]

I think it just shocks me. It would take some real time and effort to eat off a foot on a living screaming human being.

This is why we to keep our right to bare arms. If the guy had a .45 on him those chimps wouldn’t have had as much fun as they did.

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
This is why we to keep our right to bare arms. If the guy had a .45 on him those chimps wouldn’t have had as much fun as they did.

[/quote]

No, this is why you dont have zoos and supplanting animals from their natural habitat and locking them into confined areas for their entire lives.

Yeah, if he was baring arms they would have gone right for the elbow instead. Not as tasty as a foot, but oh so accesible.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

We have bone saws that would have a hard time at that.[/quote]

There is a video of an Arab getting one foot and one hand cut off as a sentence for some crime. They use what just looks like a large (and old) butcher knife. The cutter makes one large circular cut and the foot was off in about 2 seconds. The cutter was way too good at his job.

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:

[/quote]

If he had BARE arms, he would’ve gotten a few more scratches I bet.

[quote]Bob423 wrote:
Yeah, if he was baring arms they would have gone right for the elbow instead. Not as tasty as a foot, but oh so accesible.

[/quote]

If he had bear arms he could have knocked the shit out of those monkeys with his big paws.

[quote]4est wrote:
Professor X wrote:

We have bone saws that would have a hard time at that.

There is a video of an Arab getting one foot and one hand cut off as a sentence for some crime. They use what just looks like a large (and old) butcher knife. The cutter makes one large circular cut and the foot was off in about 2 seconds. The cutter was way too good at his job.[/quote]

Where did the monkeys get a butcher knife? You think the zookeepers would take that stuff away.

Do you think they hide shivs in the monkey cages?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Bob423 wrote:

If he had bear arms he could have knocked the shit out of those monkeys with his big paws.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Tithonus81 wrote:
Because one day those monkeys might escape and maul off your genitals:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/04/national/main678061.shtml

“Investigators said they are trying to figure out how two chimpanzees that viciously attacked a visitor at an animal sanctuary escaped from their cage.”

“The chimps chewed off St. James Davis’ nose and severely mauled his genitals and limbs Thursday before the son-in-law of the sanctuary’s owner shot the animals to death, authorities said.”[/quote]

The monkeys are just pissed that man evolved and they didn’t.