Don't Make Fun of Me!

[quote]unrealbeans wrote:
Kensei wrote:
unrealbeans wrote:
Don’t make fun of me!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you asshole i asked you not to do that![/quote]

Grow a pair, educate yourself, then comeback here after you’ve learned a thing or two. Seriously what do you expect? Come back in a year or two after you’ve put in the work and dedication from what you’ve learned and then see what happens.

Bullshit.

You don’t look like you could squat down to the floor to tie your shoes.

Keep eating the Big Macs; you’ll be shredded in no time…

Rate My Physique has officially become “Rate my Phat.”

on a scale of 1-10 for fat, you get 5. keep eating lots of fries. i suggest getting a good deal with mc donalds in case they sell their products cheaper. go for 7000 calories a day. you’ll be lifting 500 lbs in no time. that is… your own body.

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
Your diet is atrocious.[/quote]

agreed 100%

proper diet is the first step, whatever your goals are …

Here’s a cartoon for you

this guy has pretty good numbers for how he looks

[quote]Kensei wrote:
unrealbeans wrote:
i came here from bodybuilding.com, which is another good site

This guy is good.[/quote]

LOL!!!

i dont get it! but since ive been laughing for the past hour i found this hilariously… random

Candy Fail

You should definitely start lifting.

[quote]unrealbeans wrote:
i came here from bodybuilding.com, which is another good site, [/quote]

LOL.

Eat nothing but meat/fish/eggs & salads (and some fruit) for 3 weeks, then do your diet for 3 and repeat cycle.

Focus on full body workouts (x3/week) for weight loss and make them quick paced. On your off days do cardio 3x/week for 20-45 mins each session (increase duration if no sign of fat loss in a week).

Do 8-12 reps while on salads (fat loss phase), and 6 reps while on your “diet” (bulk phase).

Ideally, you should get your body fat levels down to at least 15% before bulking.

How anyone could think this guy can pick up 320 is beyond me. He looks like he would struggle with 225.

[quote]unrealbeans wrote

lunch: 2 big macs (frm mcdonlds) 4 scoops muscle milk. Asian Salad, apple, and a pop tart or a yogurt parfait…

[/quote]

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
unrealbeans wrote

lunch: 2 big macs (frm mcdonlds) 4 scoops muscle milk. Asian Salad, apple, and a pop tart or a yogurt parfait…

[/quote]

Anyone hungry?!

with a thread like “Don’t Make Fun of Me!” you did it to yourself!

[quote]Wilba wrote:
How anyone could think this guy can pick up 320 is beyond me. He looks like he would struggle with 25.[/quote]

I fixed your typo for you.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Wilba wrote:
How anyone could think this guy can pick up 320 is beyond me. He looks like he would struggle with 2.5

I fixed your typo for you.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

OP…I believe I have found your soul mate