T Nation

Don't Make Fun of Me!

My name is Emilio. i am 18 years old and wnt to get bigger. I know tht i am skinny/fat but i would like to be ripped like some of you.

I exercise 4 days a week: two days uper body and two days lower body.

Lifts:

Bench: 195

sqaut: 305

Deadlift: 320

pwr clean: 145

my diet is as follows:

breakfast: two scoops muscle milk, 2 tblspns peanut butter. 3 eggs. 2 glasses milk

lunch: 2 big macs (frm mcdonlds) 4 scoops muscle milk. Asian Salad, apple, and a pop tart or a yogurt parfait

Dinner: 2 lb red meat (anykind really) 2 scoops muscle milk 1 scoop creatine mono (if offday)

Preworkout meal:

3 scoops NO Explode mixed in 16 ounce water.

Post workout meal:

4 scoops of muscle milk.

I haven’t noticed any gains in the past 6 months since i’ve been working out. Any help?

Your diet is atrocious.

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
your diet is atrocious.[/quote]

Good gosh this is true. You need to read up on proper nutrition look up John Berardi’s stuff on this site.

D

[quote]unrealbeans wrote:
Don’t make fun of me![/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

To the beginner’s forum please!

[quote]Kensei wrote:
unrealbeans wrote:
Don’t make fun of me!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/quote]

you asshole i asked you not to do that!

Thank you dediccated i will go to read the articles i appreciate your input

Ummm…wy does this guy have a rating of 3.8?

From the lifts, it looks like training is going on all right. A power clean of 145 is relatively low with a deadlift of 320.

So sorry i didn’t clarify…i can do 10 reps of 145 on power cleans. i never maxed out

Wow…

Clean up the diet and read everything you can find on this site.

How is 3 scoops of NO Explode even a meal?
and do you own a muscle milk factory? How can you afford to toss down that much in a day. If you like it, go for the carb conscious version.

I’d differ a little from the general populace here. I’d recommend Lonnie Lowery’s Temporal Nutrition approach rather than Berardi’s stuff. You are still in the growing stage and don;t need something that restrictive unless you want to end up 22, a ripped buck 140 and no taller than you currently are.

While you are reading the articles (which willt ake you a few days to read and assimilate) here are some general suggestions.

1. Avoid white bread, white rice, any sugary stuff, sweets and fried food.
  2. Lentils and beans are the best source of starchy carbs for anyone who wants to put on mass. Brown rice, wuinoa, oats (if youre not allergic to them) are also good.
  3. Tank up on green veggies WHENEVER you want and as much as you can eat (and then some more lol). Choose between lean cuts of meat, and go for grilled/dry roasted variety.
  4. YOu need bodyweight x 1.5 protein (in gms) distributed throughout the day, and eat more often 6-8 meals.
  5. Breakfast and the 32 hours post workout are the best time to tank up on some carbs.
  6. Get the metabloic drive sold here (or in stores) and toss back a scoop of that as soona s you wake up and before you go to bed.
  7. Invest in fish oil…each capsule gives you a gram, so shoot for 15-20 caps of fish oil daily (again distributed over your 6-8 meals)

And finally you are 18. This is NOT the time for you to try to LOSE weight. Keep telling yourself that. Your hormones will ensure that a good solid clean diet with ENOUGH calories to keep growing will allow you to recomposiion your body with a solid lifting program. Not the same case for someone who is over 30.

Whys NO xplode so bad? i keep reading here and everyone says its bad? i like it gives me good pumps

and btw im not TRYING to lose weight even though i have high %bodyfat. i want to bulk then cut later

btw Stiltz you have good abs (no homo)

Bad troll job.

I disagree. It was a very good troll job. He had all of us fooled with the initial posts, and it was only is last post which even suggested that this was indeed a troll job. Damn.
Just in case it isn’t a troll job though…

OP, you may want to try the Sandorsky squat outlined here (and drop barbell squats altogether):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

it was recently described as the ultimate body developer (ideal for a recomposition phase) and Charles glass has been reccomending it to his clients since the last Ironman pro.

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
Christine wrote:
Bad troll job.

How can anybody believe this isn’t a troll job? It makes up about half of everything on RMP.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
I disagree. It was a very good troll job. He had all of us fooled with the initial posts, and it was only is last post which even suggested that this was indeed a troll job. Damn.

Just in case it isn’t a troll job though…

OP, you may want to try the Sandorsky squat outlined here (and drop barbell squats altogether):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

It was recently described as the ultimate body developer (ideal for a recomposition phase) and Charles glass has been reccomending it to his clients since the last Ironman pro.

Eddie_would_tow wrote:
Christine wrote:
Bad troll job.

How can anybody believe this isn’t a troll job? It makes up about half of everything on RMP.

[/quote]

I love this routine
makes me feel like a real woman inside

BTW hahahahahahaha
hey I got a year old jug of NO explode I think its the berry if you want that shit
I will never use it

drink it up and get Ripped baby RIIIIIPPED

New to the forum, whats a troll job?

[quote]2sexy2bfat wrote:
New to the forum, whats a troll job?[/quote]

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group’s common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group.

Their success at the former depends on how well they �?? and the troll �?? understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll’s enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.

Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community.

Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling �?? where the rate of deception is high �?? many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations.

Even if the accusation is unfounded, being branded a troll is quite damaging to one’s online reputation." (Donath, 1999, p. 45)[

Okay now Im offended. why do you brand me as a troll? i came here from bodybuilding.com, which is another good site, and wanted to see wha you think and get advice and make it be constructive. i guess i was wrong. im sorry, i realize that i posted in the wrong forum…

[quote]unrealbeans wrote:
Okay now Im offended. why do you brand me as a troll? i came here from bodybuilding.com, which is another good site, and wanted to see wha you think and get advice and make it be constructive. i guess i was wrong. im sorry, i realize that i posted in the wrong forum…[/quote]

if you want real advice,please do not come in here and exagerate.

it is obvious that after 6 months you must have been doing things totaly wrong in order to have lift numbers like that and also to have the body you do have.

and I know this because me for example after taking several years off,employed the advice in both training and diet and granted I have not lost weight.
I have lost inches in my waist and I am growing like a madman in shoulders and back and also my arms are a solid 2 inches larger
this is in the first 2 months alone.
if you would have come here stating a real time frame then we would have been much more forgiving.

you need to go back to square one.
diet is horrible you are not eating near enough you are starving yourself which in turn is putting you into a storage type mode.that is why you have no progress over years of training.

read the beginer stickies and go from there.
but I am still screaming troll along with everyone else.
we see alot of them and can pretty much spot them from a ways away

thanks

this is actually pretty funny