Don't like big muscles?

This is what happens with me. I can fuck just about any ho i want. Any really fine girl that is very confident in herself is easy for me. Heres the problem. Thats not what i want. I just want an attractive sweet girl. I wont have shit to do withs hos cause they only cause trouble. But the sweet girls are intimidated by me. Ive had so many girls tell me that. They see the muscle, bald head, and goattee and im done. Ive been told that im cocky and arrogant by people who dont know me, but people that do know me say that im not like that at all. I dont intentionally wear tight clothes but it does happen cause im 245. Ill even change clothes if a shirts too tight cause i dont people to say shit about it. Like at a fraternity party, one small guy took his shirt off because it was hot. About 30 minutes later i took mine off for the same reason. All of a sudden, im trying to show off. I think its just a double standard.

Here is an experience I had related to this. The other day I was at a restaurant eating lunch with three girls from work. As we were ordering, the topic of eating healthy came up, and how I eat “healthy”. Anyway, one girl proceeded to describe her ex-boyfriend. She said all he ate was tuna, chicken, and rice—and lots of it. I asked why he ate like that. She said he was into lifting weights. I asked if he was a big, built dude. She said he was huge…weighed about 275…legs and arms were huge…and his shoulders…three times as wide as yours. My next question - Was he very lean? She says, oh yeah, his waist was smaller than mine (that’s small)…you could see all his muscles rippling…he had really thin skin…I told him he would bleed to death if ever got cut. My next question – so don’t you girls like a guy with a build like that? All three girls in unison with raised voice – Oh no…That’s too big…No way! I asked the girl, so why was he your boyfriend. She said I don’t know, but it wasn’t for his looks. BTW, her current boyfriend is classic skinny fat. I asked if her ex was on steroids, and she said he was, and he also sold them to bodybuilders.

Here’s my experience: every heterosexual woman is diferent in what she wants and likes in a man’s physique. Some like big, mesomorphic types. Others like lanky, tall guys. Some like body hair, some don’t. And then there’s the Men’s Health cover model look. Some love it, others aren’t into it. But a mature, confident woman is into more than a guy’s body. She looks at the total package. Don’t expect a woman to let you treat her like shit because you fit her ideal type, and don’t expect that you can’t end up with a woman who likes guys who look different than you do. Once she gets to know you, it’s a different ball game.

WAKE UP!!! are you for real??? “I can get any chick” deal with reality YOU CAN NOT!!! and when girls don’t like you it is NOT just because they are intimidated, maybe, just MAYBE they don’t like you. no biggie but could be true (everyone doesn’t like everyone). if you DON’T like wearing tight shirts DON’T!!! don’t give people the “I’m so big I can’t help it” shit, you just sound pathetic. you just said you are 245, I thought you were a “cheer leader” and on another post you made it sound like they could not be so large, what is it??? stop makeing shit up!!!

Dude when did i ever say i was small. If i ever said cheerleaders where small i definitely was taking about the girls. And the reason i think a lot of girls are intimidated by me is because my sister is about my same age and we have the same friends so shes got the inside track on it. She says that a lot. And plus every other girlfriend ive ever had except for one has said that they were scared of me before they got to know me. And do you think i really meant i could have any girl on the planet? Its called an exageration you stupid fucker. And when you weigh 245 some clothes are tight. My pants are tight as shit cause i refuse to wear 42 in the waist just so the fit my legs. I havent made shit up.

This is what happens with me. I can fuck just about any ho i want. Any really fine girl that is very confident in herself is easy for me. Heres the problem. Thats not what i want" you are funny man, REAL funny!! and lets get this right, pants a size 40 are too big in the legs? you have the largest legs of any pom pom girl. dude you really ARE funny. pst…pst WAKE UP!!! hetyey225

In my experiences, I find that the “generation” of women that you are looking at tend to have differing opinions on what they find attractive in a man. For instance, when I’m at a bar on campus, I find that a relatively few amount of girls tend to make eye contact, smile, or approach me to talk. College girls, as a whole mind you, tend to find the frat boy/Men’s Health Model body appealing. When I’m at the mall or a bar in Indy, I notice that older chicks, maybe 25 and older, totally dig me and my friends. Now, I am in no way saying this is a scientific fact, just what I have observed. I definitely agree with a lot of arguments given up above. It’s all in how the woman percieves you as being.

And Goldberg, I totally feel you bro. I knew some skinny shits in college that wore those Lycra/Spandex shirts to the clubs and nothing was said, but if I showed up in my shirt like that, it was “Dude’s just showing off his size” shit. And don’t sweat Headweight, or whatever his name is. I understood what you were saying, as did all other sensible people on this board.

“I can fuck just about any ho i want. Any really fine girl that is very confident in herself is easy for me.” i have a question goldberg, and this is NOT a slam, i’m just confused. i understand the first part, because a ho is a ho (male or female) so if you want to hook up with that ‘type’ it’s not exactly difficult. but the second part? huh? a woman who is self-confident and attracive is also as ‘easy’ as a ho? i’m assuming that you skipped a word or something (not that i can say anything about bad typing!) so i just wanted to know what you meant. oh, and hetyey? yes, it is possible to need a 40 pants to get legs that fit. unless guys buy ‘athletic cut’ pants - and even those don’t always work - anyone with good sized quads and a trim waist has this problem, i know a few guys like that. and just because you don’t have that ‘trouble’ doesn’t mean that other people aren’t built.

your right hetyey. Im full of shit. I wear 36 pants now and my roommate makes fun of me. But your right. your the man. ill get some pics posted soon. nate dogg said hed put them on his site. peace out.

I am going to take a different side on this topic than most of the guys. I am going to say that most women don’t like really big muscles. I am saying this from watching my friends, they range in all sizes from being a rake to being 5’10 at 250. You want to know who always has a girlfriend, the guy who is 150 at 6’0 tall. No lie, this guys never approaches any girl but he always has the sweet nice girls. With that being said the guys that gets the most looks is about 6’2 at 215-220 and at 5%bf, god bless genetics and a work ethic. This guys has more hotties drowling over him, however he nevr really gets them, they are usually wanting just a fling, when this guys wants a steady. Then there is me, who just lucked into getting the girl of his dreams, over a year ago. At 6’5 and 220, my girlfriend says I have reached the point where she says I don’t need to get any bigger and finds my current size the most attractive, however she says its up to me if I want to get bigger and it will not bother her (what a great girl) she just doesn’t like the fact that she can’t breath if lay on top of her. Anyway my point is I think if you want to get the most girls get some muscle and if you want to get a sweet girl friend the men’s health look is going to be the upper limit in size.
Darko

I do often feel that lifters tend to believe that they are better than others because of their physical capabilities. Very limiting though guys.
Michelle said some things that were right on target and they went right over the heads of some who responded to her.
Some girls dont like muscular guys.
I know that my most recent ex-girl almost wished i was less built so that i’d be softer when we cuddled. After resting my head on my front delt while stretching I can totally understand! That’s no fun! :o)
If you have the opinion that you are above someone because of your physique then drop it!
You’ll just miss opportunities that way, and we are all people going through various aspects of our lives. Maybe everyone could benefit from weight training (i believe so), but not everyone is driven to that end. Like Michelle said - other people are committed to other things.
later guys.
Goldberg: i agree with you about the double standard. i take my shirt off LESS now that I am built. C’est la vie.

Michelle your right. I got in way to big a hurry when i typed that. I meant girls that are very outgoing, not shy, etc. It may not be like this everywhere but around here almost all these girls will give it up easy. I dont know why this is. Every guy that moves here says the girls here are weird. And the girl in question on the other post said that i would have a hard time finding a girl here because they are mostly easy. Thats definitely not what i want. Sex is fine. but i really want a relationship. If i get with an awesome girl, that wants to wait until marriage, then that is perfectly ok with me. I have no problems with that. Most of the girls around here though that talk to me are hos that are only after one thing. and that just aint me. i wish it was sometimes but its not.

I remember watching the documentary, “The Human Animal” in college. It said that studies had found the human female to prefer a muscular man but not too muscular. Basically, it was a sign that a male would be a good provider/protector. Now within that framework, I would like to add that “muscular” and “too muscular” are very subjective.

Okay. Chicks do respond to bigger guys during their ovulation. It is scientifically proven. They are attracted to strong features that can be passed on to offspring… seriously! Other times they go for Mr. Sensitive. But anyway, I got this response from a friend of mine who is the whole package, intelligent and sexy, her response was as follows: “As far as girls liking big muscles or not…it really depends on the girl. Some women love big guys…the bigger the better…but some women…and I dare say…most women prefer a muscular guy that is not too big but has a nice physique…like Brad Pitt. The fact that a guy has well defined muscles say a lot about him…basically that he takes care of himself. The only thing women don’t like about some big guys is probably that they focus too much on themselves and maybe not enough on them. But from my own point of view…you have an awesome body. I do like the Brad Pitt look myself…but I don’t mind bigger muscles just not excessive. The reason is just like you said…it doesn’t look natural when the muscles are too big. Plus it’s hard to hug a guy with huge muscles.” I think the chick that said she did not find muscular guys appealing was full of shiznet. I think she was just trying to be contraversal…

The Brad Pitt look? Being a skinny guy, but have abs? Well, if any of you guys quit lifting because you think you are getting too big, you shouldn’t be allowed to read t-mag anymore. Isn’t that the whole point of lifting? Does anyone look in the mirror and say to themselves “My legs are getting too big, I better quit squatting otherwise, Mary over there might not like me.” Fuck that, go pick up girls who like to pump iron.

I think alot of it has to do with height, short muscle guys look like they have a big case of short man’s syndrome (in my experience they do). Goldberg, I read on your other post you were having trouble with women, and it seemed like you were not sure why. If you sister told you why (bald, gotee) and you have done nothing about it, I think you might have some sort of success anxiety. You are pretty hooked on the big bad boy image (your handle is Goldberg after all) yet you know it is your downfall with women. You should think about that.

I just wanted to set the record straight. I would never stop liftin’ because a chick digs the Brad-Pitt-look! I am a big guy… about 220 right now at about 10-14 percent bodyfat to keepm gaining muscle. I cut down to about 205. The topic is on a chicks dislike of a muscular physique - not on what body will chicks accept!

This is a really interesting thread. First, agree with Bryan, and even with colin (that’s a first!). Second, I think that the issue has become a bit confused. Okay, everyone has individual preferences. Fine, no argument. But my point above was that, ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL, women (and men) will go for someone who’s in shape over someone who’s out of shape. Michelle’s comment that “women find fat men attractive because fat men get married all the time” doesn’t hold much logical water for me. That’s kind of like saying, “People love the decor of banks because they go into banks all the time”. They go into banks, but for a different reason. And even if they hate the decor, they’ll still go in to get their money. Same way, when a fat guy gets a girl I have a hard time believing that it’s the adipose tissue that she’s attracted to. It’s something else (money, brilliance, a great personality, etc.) that she really likes or loves, so she overlooks the fat. So women may very well find fat men attractive, but it’s not because of the fat. I don’t know anyone who, when asked the question, “Here is a guy who’s perfect for you. You love everything about the guy, personality, income, hobbies, etc. You’re going to marry him. Now, being God, I’m going to give you a choice: you can have him with a fabulous bod, or you can have him tremendously fat/skinny. Which would you like?” - I don’t know of anyone who would pick fat or skinny. (I will admit that a lot of women night very well say, “It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other”… but no one picks fat/skinny as a preference.) So ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL, virtually anyone would go for built over not. And I think that’s the point that people are trying to make here - not that we’re all so great and that women should fall all over us for being bodybuilders, but that by lifting weights we are improving ourselves in this ONE AREA (not as overall human beings), and that for that reason we are, in fact, better than average in THIS ONE AREA. And that when some girl says she doesn’t like big muscles or whatever, she’s dissembling - it’s something else that bothers her, not the muscles themselves. (And before anyone talks about how they have friends who think that Ronnie Coleman is gross, I’m not talking about Mr. Olympia here. I’m talking about the better-than-average-built guy.)

Well said.

Colin i understand what your saying. but i shave my head because i have the thickest head of hair youve ever seen. combine that with a larger than normal size head and i look really weird with hair. I look like i have hydrocephelus. I started shaving my head cause i kept it short anyway and i realized it took longer to use the clippers than to totally shave it off. So i started shaving. This just happened to be the time when Goldberg started wrestling. So everyone started calling me Goldberg. when i meet people i tell them my name is Jay and actually prefer Jay. All my close friends call me Jay. I dont really wanna look like a “bad boy” but i dont have a choice cause i cant do anything with my hair. Anyway this is kinda stupid so im ending this now. I understand what you are saying though.