Don't Laugh! (Video)

It would be very inappropriate.

I shit you not there was a guy that sounded just like that at my university. He never spoke all semester and everyone had to give a presentation at the end of the semester for this certain class. The guy looked fairly masculine too, so it was completely unexpected. Needless to say almost everyone started laughing just like that host.

Poor bastard.

I feel like a total assbag for laughing. I kinda feel bad for that guy.

God, I hope I don’t go to hell for that.

That was pretty funny, but really mean. Oh well.

“How’s that novel coming along? Got a main protaganist yet? Got any chapters, does anyone face and life changing experiences? Hmm, how’s that novel doing?”

That was all I could think of.

Holy F-cking Sh*t! I couldnt stop laughing! When the guy in the studio audience asks a question, and his voice is all deep and rumbly… this has got to be some candid camera thing, there’s no way only the host would lose his composure. No one in the audience even seemed phased.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Holy F-cking Sh*t! I couldnt stop laughing! When the guy in the studio audience asks a question, and his voice is all deep and rumbly… this has got to be some candid camera thing, there’s no way only the host would lose his composure. No one in the audience even seemed phased.

S
[/quote]

Exactly, it had to be set up
Funny nevertheless, but in a mean way

It’s a sketch comedy show, look at the comments.

with actual subtitles

S

that version i think is better
(same video with easier to read subtitles)

Skip to 1:05 - I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard.

Damn…that was funny :o(

[quote]Joe D. wrote:
“How’s that novel coming along? Got a main protaganist yet? Got any chapters, does anyone face and life changing experiences? Hmm, how’s that novel doing?”

That was all I could think of.[/quote]

Lol… I know exactly what you’re talking about.

This video has been around for a long time and It’s STAGED !
Yes, it’s fake,it’s part of a tv-show aired.

I was at a presentation once with a doctor who was specializing in eating disorders and he was talking about people who get up during the night to eat and he mentioned one instance of one of his patients getting up and buttering up their cigarettes and eating them in a state of semi-consciousness in one of their night-eating episodes. I couldn’t stop giggling from that one and I felt kind of like the host from this vid. It was horrible!