71 - flour tortilla
90 - 1TBSP mayo
5 - lettuce
15 - 1TBSP BBQ hot sauce
113 - 1oz cheese
270 - 3 mozza sticks

Total = 1104

Minus the Track practice: 1 hour -703

You are living off about 400 calories a day and NO fruit ain’t gonna fill the whole, don’t miss the chance to eat a Mars Bar dude.

Ditch the poptarts, they have the nutritional value of a toilet roll. Try eggs or cereal (with full fat milk) instead.

[quote]apb407 wrote:
allright thank you everybody i am going to try tomorrow. Unfortunately it isnt going to happen very fast but tomorrow i will bring carrots and a water bottle to lunch to have with my lunch and mabye get a salad on the side[/quote]

YOU CALL THAT EATING MORE?! CARROTS AND A FUCKING SALAD?!

No wonder you are tired all the god damn time, that is something fucking paris hilton would eat to lose weight!

You are 15 and you are growing.

Your body is trying to grow, which uses up energy.

Your body is trying to repair the muscular damage caused by running, which uses up energy.

AND YOU ARE EATING CARROTS AND ‘MAYBE A SALAD’ ON THE SIDE FOR LUNCH?

Food = Energy. Energy is in the form of calories (kcal) in food.

Your body needs a lot of energy to be healthy, SO FUCKING GIVE IT SOME AND EAT, NOW.

[quote]apb407 wrote:
k i will try to eat more. I really do like eating fruits like apples and bananas and peaches are those good? Also i love carrots. I just dont want to get fat again. Do you guys have any suggestions for foods?
[/quote]

Apples, bananas, peaches are good… ALONG WITH A DOUBLE HAMBURGER AND FRIES.

You don’t want to get fat again? YOU ARE FUCKING 125LBS at 5’8". Healthy looking girls weigh more than that!

Right now your goal should be eating more to GROW.

Look man, you may think I’m being harsh, but you really need to fucking get your head into gear. You are at one of the optimum stages of your life for physical development, and you are fucking it up big time. Which is what I did at that age and I sorely regret it.

To sum it up: You have no energy because you not EATING foods that contain energy.

If you carry on this way you are not going to grow taller at all, you are going to be skinny as shit, with no determination or energy to anything, you will become nothing and achieve nothing.

SO THROW THE CARROTS IN SALAD IN THE FUCKING TRASH AND GET A DAMN BURGER INSTEAD.

Edit - I think I have swore enough in this post to last me for months, but it was worth it. What this kid is doing now is exactly what I did which resulted in me losing some of my potential physical development, I regret it greatly and can’t let this go by without some fucking bold points being left out.

dude…

5’8 and 125lbs… u must look like a stick!

Ppl already tell u u are too skinny. Listen to them!

Eat, enjoy the food, gain some fat too. It’s not healthy for someone only 16 to be 5.6%BF. U’re gona stunt ur growth, mess up ur hormone cycles!

U r a pretty bad case of overtraining. Stay away from exercise for a bit, and btw at 5’8, u shld hav at least 2500 kcal a day. U r probably eating like a bird right now…

Stop torturing urself, and watch ur health!

[quote]apb407 wrote:
allright thank you everybody i am going to try tomorrow. Unfortunately it isnt going to happen very fast but tomorrow i will bring carrots and a water bottle to lunch to have with my lunch and mabye get a salad on the side[/quote]

OMG… OMG…

This is so pathetic!!!

WTF… We tell u to get some decent calories into ur body so u tell us u r gonna eat carrots???

This is a humiliation to Testosterone…

Why dont u try steak, whole eggs instead…

Even friggin Burger King will be better for u then fucking carrot sticks…

Ur priority is to gain some fat… keep eating carrot sticks and saladsand dont come whining to us abt feeling tired and weak!

[quote]yuhui wrote:
Ur priority is to gain some fat… keep eating carrot sticks and saladsand dont come whining to us abt feeling tired and weak![/quote]

NO, his priority should be to gain some muscle not fat.

[quote]rsg wrote:
yuhui wrote:
Ur priority is to gain some fat… keep eating carrot sticks and saladsand dont come whining to us abt feeling tired and weak!

NO, his priority should be to gain some muscle not fat.[/quote]

His priority should be growing, which means getting in as many nutrients as possible.

besides, carrot sticks & salads aren’t going to gain muscle OR fat, just a good idea to stave hunger which isn’t good.

i think rsg is defending carrots because he is english

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i think rsg is defending carrots because he is english[/quote]

I’m South African/Polish, actually.

Hear the cries of the carrots! (10 points if you know the reference)

i dont know the reference, i am just going to assume monty python

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
His priority should be growing, which means getting in as many nutrients as possible.
[/quote]

No doubt, but that doesn’t mean he should be focusing on getting fat, does it? He needs to gain weight, and there will most likely be some fat with it, but his primary goal should be muscle and strength, not fat.

Yet another forum debate that is truly astounding to read. You say at 125 you look pretty good. To quote Stuart McRobert in ‘Brawn’ ‘A ripped skeleton doesn’t look good.’

This is another example of grass roots wanting instant results. Forget your bf level. Get on a basic full body routine. Learn good technique. Maybe buy ‘The insiders tell-all guide to weight training technique’. Also have patience - and don’t even think about steroids for many years, even though through this site you can become very knowledgable on the subject. Forget fancy programs.

Slowly, Slowly.
Good luck

Some thoughts on your diet…

My 2 yes 2 year old daughter eats almost as much as you…

How about this: Type in Berardi massive eating and hit the search button… then read everything.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Hear the cries of the carrots! (10 points if you know the reference)[/quote]

Wheres My Points DAMNIT!!!
the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!
Can I get an “Amen?”

ok try this for one maybye 2 weeks see how you feel ok

breakfast 2 eggs a peice of meat,examples are ham steak,steak, or 2 sausage patties and a glass of milk with 2 peices of wheat toast or a small bowel of oatmeal whatever you like

couple hours later eat a peice of fruit when walking around from class to class or whatever your doing

lunch sandwich with turkey,ham tuna whatever you like lots of lettuce,tomatoes and have some real mayo on it the fat is good to have and cheese. yes you can have your carrots and cucumbers whatever with a bottle of juice make sure you have another peice of fruit with it apple,orange,pear, handfull grapes whatever.

couple hours again while walking from class to class or whatever have a veg or fruit or maybe a bottle of v-8 veg juice if you like that stuff
I like the fusions there good but have a protien bar too with this snack

dinner have a large green salad made with like spinich,carrots,toms,cucumbers whatever you like if its a veg throw it in there with some grated cheese on with any dressing you like just dont over do the sauce
eat tha talong with another 16 oz glass of milk and a chicken breast or a steak

see what I did here?
make every meal you have with carbs,protein,and fat you are alot like a car you need a full tank of gas and thats what food is ,your gas make sure you have something in your mouth every few hours and follow it with water,drink your water its just as important.
eat something drink something thats how it works

if you are worried about getting fat then just try this for a little while it is a hell of a lot more than what you are eating now but its still clean,wholesome,simple food each meal takes mere minutes to make you dont have to worry about if you know how to cook or not.

and dont be afraid to go out with your friends and have a burger or something
have a soda every now and then whatever just dont over do it
if you eat like this for a couple weeks I promise you that you will feel a lot better than what you do now

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
rsg wrote:

Can I get an “Amen?”
[/quote]

Thank you Jesus!

[quote]rsg wrote:
eremesu wrote:
i think rsg is defending carrots because he is english

I’m South African/Polish, actually.

Hear the cries of the carrots! (10 points if you know the reference)[/quote]

Tomorrow is the harvest, but for them, it. IS. THE. HOLOCAUST.

on topic: EAT! Eat a LOT! Listen to what these guys are telling you.

Quit and never lift again.

I recommend what I like to call ‘The Old Country Buffet Cure.’ Go to OCB tonight and pig out on meat, veggies and potatoes. Or whatever. If your stomach and GI tract are not currently trashed from not using it, I bet tomorrow’s track practice will be awesome.

Listen to the diet advice - you need way more meat, starches, veggies and fruit.

[quote]rsg wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
rsg wrote:

Can I get an “Amen?”

Thank you Jesus![/quote]

I thought everyone listened to TOOL

Wow thats alot of responses…But you are all right i have to eat alot more. Tonight i going for a nice big Johnny Rockets burger with salad and fries on the side, but what could i do for snacks. you guys say carrots and fruit isnt good enough lets say i have lunch at 10:55 then come home at 2:45 eat a big snack (like today i had 6 mozzarella sticks). Now from that time to around 8:00 p.m. what should i eat?

p.s. also i dont know if it is good or not but i love regular white bread. Like i sometimes just have 4 pieces alone no nothing on it.

Again thank you for all the help guys i really appreciate it.

[quote]apb407 wrote:
Tonight i going for a nice big Johnny Rockets burger with salad and fries on the side,
.[/quote]

you better eat every single god damned morsel.

peanuts are good snacks, cheese sticks, pieces of bread with almond butter / peanut butter on it.

protein shakes are good snacks, glasses of milk w/ banana’s, peanut butter mixed in etc.