Don't Eat the Sea Kittens!

Feel free to pee your pants laughing.

I fucking hate PETA!

I would love to eat one of those PETA fuckers alive!

i made a seakitten, i made it wear lipstick that was tested on land-kittens. then i exploited it for my own enjoyment.

On the front page of their website we see firsthand a child strangling a sea kitten.

This is terrible.

BRB, eating salmon.

It’s OK. Steven Colbert said we can just start eating land-fish.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
It’s OK. Steven Colbert said we can just start eating land-fish.[/quote]

WIN!

Hell, I’d eat real kittens if it came down to it.

hahaha…

“Fish not only have the same ability to feel pain as a dog or a cat, but they also communicate with one another,” she says. “They have complex social interactions; they form bonds; they express affection by gently rubbing against one another.”

I was watching tonight’s news and one part of the newscast says chemicals were found in local water that blocks testosterone, and researchers found out the male fishes were affected by demonstrating “feminine” traits, in other words, the bay area’s gay population has just sky rocketed.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
in other words, the bay area’s gay population has just sky rocketed. [/quote]

you call that “news”?

w8 so if we take steroids and piss in the ocean will we counteract the estrogen problem?

i say, take steroids; save a seakitten.

I’m upping my consumption of sea kittens. Fuck PETA.

Yet most of these dumb cunts garggle semen on a regular basis…holy shit do they condone cannibalism?

Does that mean I take Kitten Oil capsules? If so, bring on the warm kitty-breath.

It’s gotta be better than fish oil breath. LOL

PETA’s craptastic ethical arguments aside, we HAVE overfished the entire world’s fish populations such that they are down by over 90%, sharks in particular at over 95%.

I recently moved from inland to the coast. There are no goddamn fish in the sea. When I came out here as a kid you’d catch a fish every ten minutes.

Now, seasoned sport-fishermen go weeks between catches.

It’s absolutely ridiculous.

ElbowStrike

Don’t PETA listen to Nirvana?

It’s okay to eat fish because they don’t have any feelings.

YES

I made my own sea kitten!

Didn’t work.

Old Greg lol.