Don't Drink While Stupid

[quote]Miserere wrote:
m0dd3r wrote:
After the 3rd or 4th time it happened we finally figured out to not give him fire anymore.

It only took you 3 or 4 times?

:-P[/quote]

No shit! :slight_smile:

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Good. The dumbass got what he deserved.[/quote]

Welp, he punched his last ticket as they say…

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
wow, I just started typing this post and realized I have way more stories about alcohol and fire than I probably should. the best were as follows:

1. A friend of mine in high school did the same thing as in the video except he had a
    did before the shot. He spilled most of it down his chin and had to shove his face in the toilet to put it out.

2. I was lining up a round of flaming shots on the table in college.

Topped each shot off with a little drop of grain alcohol to really get a good burn (it flares up and then dies out before you get it to your mouth). When I was pouring the grain I spilled some on the bar. Being a reasonably intelligent person I wiped up the table before lighting the shots.

Unfortunately, my buddy whose house it was wasn’t as smart. He walked in and saw me lighting the shots, got pissed and grabbed the paper towel to smother them out. Anyone wanna take a guess at what happens when you mix flaming shot glasses of liquor and a wad of paper towel soaked in grain alcohol? Damn near lit the house on fire.

1. Yet another friend of mine used to regularly get drunk and then get scared of the fire on a flaming shot and try to blow it out, effectively spraying anyone in front of him with drops of flaming booze.

After the 3rd or 4th time it happened we finally figured out to not give him fire anymore.

I’ve got some more I’m sure but they’re hazy and will take some time to fully remember.

cheers,
Jay[/quote]

Too funny Jay! I damn near fell off my chair when I read these! You better be more selective on which friends of yours have access to alcohol! :slight_smile: