T Nation

Don't Drink While Stupid

…Or this might happen to you:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5997295868597306532

Good. The dumbass got what he deserved.

i bet that started out with “hey guys, watch this!!”

la’
Redsol1

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Good. The dumbass got what he deserved.[/quote]

well, judging by the fact that at the end of the video he’s just standing there and not rolling around on the ground in agony, I dont think he “got” anything. So did he deserve nothing, is that it?

Yeah, but should he bulk or cut?

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Good. The dumbass got what he deserved.

well, judging by the fact that at the end of the video he’s just standing there and not rolling around on the ground in agony, I dont think he “got” anything. So did he deserve nothing, is that it?[/quote]

So the freak out of his face bursting into flames did nothing to him?

Did anyone think the dragon breath was cool? If you could pull that off, without burning your face and torso, it would make one hell of a party trick.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Did anyone think the dragon breath was cool? If you could pull that off, without burning your face and torso, it would make one hell of a party trick.[/quote]

Haha… yeah, I was thinking that. Well, that, and good thing he wasnt facing anyone while he spit it out.

The best part is how the guys walk into the kitchen, tell him he did a good job, then [presumably] went back to drinking.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Did anyone think the dragon breath was cool? If you could pull that off, without burning your face and torso, it would make one hell of a party trick.[/quote]

I can do that with my ass

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Did anyone think the dragon breath was cool? If you could pull that off, without burning your face and torso, it would make one hell of a party trick.[/quote]

Flaming shots were a popular thing back in the seventies, when people had a hell of a lot more hair… facial and otherwise. The trick was to throw them down WITHOUT setting yourself on fire!

I’ve never seen this type of “dragon breath”, though, and I must admit, it’s a lot cooler than watching the guys in my band getting hammered and lighting their farts!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
it’s a lot cooler than watching the guys in my band getting hammered and lighting their farts!

[/quote]

There is nothing cooler than getting hammered and lighting your farts. End of story!

[quote]helga wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
it’s a lot cooler than watching the guys in my band getting hammered and lighting their farts!

There is nothing cooler than getting hammered and lighting your farts. End of story![/quote]

Sorry…must be one of those simple pleasures of being a man that I just wouldn’t understand!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Good. The dumbass got what he deserved.

well, judging by the fact that at the end of the video he’s just standing there and not rolling around on the ground in agony, I dont think he “got” anything. So did he deserve nothing, is that it?

So the freak out of his face bursting into flames did nothing to him?[/quote]

correct, nothing happened to him. Watch the end of the clip, he’s standing there perfectly fine. Nothing was on fire long enough to burn. I mean, look at him at the end of the clip and tell me that you honestly think that anyhting happened to him.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Good. The dumbass got what he deserved.

well, judging by the fact that at the end of the video he’s just standing there and not rolling around on the ground in agony, I dont think he “got” anything. So did he deserve nothing, is that it?

So the freak out of his face bursting into flames did nothing to him?

correct, nothing happened to him. Watch the end of the clip, he’s standing there perfectly fine. Nothing was on fire long enough to burn. I mean, look at him at the end of the clip and tell me that you honestly think that anyhting happened to him.[/quote]

Nothing physically yes. I’m talking about the freak out he had about his face bursting into flames. I’m sure his dumbass will never do that again. Unless he was so drunk he cant remember!

Obligatory Jerky Boys quote:
“Well, I’m only burned about the face and breast, chest, neck, and head, so it’s not too bad…”

Haha that’s great. I know two different people that did this to themselves. One buddy in high school took a flaming shot and lost his eyebrows.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I’ve never seen this type of “dragon breath”, though, and I must admit, it’s a lot cooler than watching the guys in my band getting hammered and lighting their farts![/quote]

You should’ve played in my band, we never lit our farts while hammered :wink:

kbcthird and pga…what the fuck are you guys arguing about? lets go back to watching stupid videos on the internet.

wow, I just started typing this post and realized I have way more stories about alcohol and fire than I probably should. the best were as follows:

  1. A friend of mine in high school did the same thing as in the video except he had a pretty thick goatee. Or at least he did before the shot. He spilled most of it down his chin and had to shove his face in the toilet to put it out.

  2. I was lining up a round of flaming shots on the table in college.

Topped each shot off with a little drop of grain alcohol to really get a good burn (it flares up and then dies out before you get it to your mouth). When I was pouring the grain I spilled some on the bar. Being a reasonably intelligent person I wiped up the table before lighting the shots.

Unfortunately, my buddy whose house it was wasn’t as smart. He walked in and saw me lighting the shots, got pissed and grabbed the paper towel to smother them out. Anyone wanna take a guess at what happens when you mix flaming shot glasses of liquor and a wad of paper towel soaked in grain alcohol? Damn near lit the house on fire.

  1. Yet another friend of mine used to regularly get drunk and then get scared of the fire on a flaming shot and try to blow it out, effectively spraying anyone in front of him with drops of flaming booze.

After the 3rd or 4th time it happened we finally figured out to not give him fire anymore.

I’ve got some more I’m sure but they’re hazy and will take some time to fully remember.

cheers,
Jay

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
After the 3rd or 4th time it happened we finally figured out to not give him fire anymore.[/quote]

It only took you 3 or 4 times?

:stuck_out_tongue: