Don't Diet/Massive Eating

I have been using the massive eating guidlines for about a month and I love it. My P+C meals usually contain whole grains(i.e. sprouted breads that contain no flour, oatmeal,quinoa) and the like. I usually add fibrous veggies to these meals when possible.
My P+F meals generally contain nuts, I think JB said a while back that cashews are a bit high in carbs, pistachios, almonds, are better. Try to eat raw nuts when possible. I think it is important to eat veggies with P+F meals. Sauteed kale, aspergrass, spinach, celery with nut butters. I find the fiber helps keep me from getting hungry every hour and a half. Massive eating rules this is the first time I have been able to maintain high enough calories for LBM maintanence with out being tired of chewing and full all the time.

Cashews are okay, but they are also legumes, and like peanuts, they are bery pro-allergenic. Berardi himself no longer recommends peanuts because of that. Even if your not really sensitive to them, they create GI stress, which sets up a pro-inflammatory condition, which means more release of stress hormones, and therefore less DHEA and HG hormone which are primers for overall body maintenance, including muscle building. Walnuts are the best b/c they have a 4:1 omega 6:3 ratio, closer than any other nuts. Almonds, brazil, macademia, are still good for you, but their ratio is off the scale. The guys talk about the importance of the ratio in the fat roundtable.