T Nation

'Don't Call Me Fat, I'm Just a Little Chubby'

hilarious

This guy sounds sad.

How can these people take themselves seriously?

I want my 30 seconds back.

Hes like… obese…

the background music takes this to a whole new level of fail

WTF is he flexing LMAO

Well, I watched it until the 8:00 mark. Had to turn it off because the awesome music stopped, and the fact he was sporting the scariest looking stretch marks on his legs. Yikes!

Yeah, other than the small arms and gut, he looks great. Riiiiight.

I can’t stop laughing!

This is too funny.

In one of his comments he said he is not going to eat healthy because he doesn’t like that stuff. Yup, that’s definitely our next Mr. Olympia.

I get emails from him, he also subscribed to my youtube channel, and has given me training advices…

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I get emails from him, he also subscribed to my youtube channel, and has given me training advices…[/quote]

Nice PI reference :slight_smile:

wtf.

[quote]Flow wrote:

wtf.[/quote]

di…sturbing.

[quote]Flow wrote:

wtf.[/quote]

I actually watched that strange, sad video all the way through.

the hell?

i guess in the nearly impossible scenario his bodybuilding career doesnt skyrocket he could always be a succesful comedian and/or video game critic.

lol we need him in pc2

let me quote some training advices he has given me.

Talking about squats on my 335 pound bench video.

"I didnt always squat 90 degrees, prob could hit 355 at your age put not a full squat maybe a half or quarter and it took me years to get pretty decent form, but squatting 90 degrees probably dropped my max by 50 pounds. "

Anyone can become a PT.

“I am in the physical fitness major at my college and they just taught me that this semester. So you are actually doing a muscular strength/power set.”

"I didnt always squat 90 degrees, prob could hit 355 at your age put not a full squat maybe a half or quarter and it took me years to get pretty decent form, but squatting 90 degrees probably dropped my max by 50 pounds. "

Anyone can become a PT.

“I am in the physical fitness major at my college and they just taught me that this semester. So you are actually doing a muscular strength/power set.” [/quote]

awesome.

Anyone can become a PT.

“I am in the physical fitness major at my college and they just taught me that this semester. So you are actually doing a muscular strength/power set.” [/quote]

Wow, so between his advices and those two videos that guy has it all!

I’ve heard this music in fighting games before. Either that or its just random techno.

Someone needs to send this guy an invitation to T-Cell.