Don't Be THAT Guy!

Thought y’all might enjoy this, I laughed pretty hard on a few of these because we all experience these people

Not too bad… most of the types do exist. What I don’t understand is how those kids know anything about weight room types.

[quote]Rocker3829 wrote:
Thought y’all might enjoy this, I laughed pretty hard on a few of these because we all experience these people

I agree, very funny!

The machine stealer was too funny!

I posted that in the Bodybuilding forum the other day.

Is the kid doing the e-z bar curls in the beginning for real?

guilty

You got a prob?

I like to grunt and make all kinds of noises and drop heavy ass weight. Yeah, I like the attention.

So what?

[quote]Sklander wrote:
I like to grunt and make all kinds of noises and drop heavy ass weight. Yeah, I like the attention.

So what?[/quote]

So everyone can see how jacked and tan you are?

[quote]dianab wrote:
The machine stealer was too funny![/quote]

So just the other day I was doing some leg presses and there was this older dude standing behind me staring at me with a blank expression. I remember thinking to myself “Why are there always such weird fucking people at my gym?”

Anyway, after my very first warm-up set I got up to grab a couple more 45s to add to the stack. When I got back this dude is on my machine. He had been waiting to steal it!

Not only had I left my water bottle right next to the machine, but there were also two empty leg press machines, right next to mine! I thought, well maybe he just isn’t very social and he needed to do one last quick set before he bounced.

When I realized he wasn’t intending on getting up after his set, I suddenly became really fucking pissed! I really hate rude people (one of my biggest pet peaves).

I was kind of in a state of angry shock. I didn’t know what to do because honestly I think I would have exploded if I confronted him. So instead I got real close and stared at him, just like he did to me, except I was on the side of him instead of behind him.

I could tell it made him uncomfortable because he did another set real quick while kind of looking at me through the corners of his eyes, then got up and left the area.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
Sklander wrote:

So what?

So everyone can see how jacked and tan you are?[/quote]

Hahahaha, this made me LOL.