Don't Be An Asterisk

Obelix needs a SERM. stat.

[quote]roybot wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
LOL. Thats probably lost on anyone who hasn’t spent some time in France though

Interestingly, that little dude and his mates were juiced to the gills, if you read the comics. They didn;t call em roids though lol.

Iron Dwarf wrote:

True. Obelix was on gear since he was a baby. I think he did his fair share of GH too. Asterix is proof that steroids can stunt your growth…
[/quote]

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

@ OP, how is running more of a sport than swimming? every sprinter used AAS but theres no way Michael Phelps did. so fuck you, peace.

Can you back that up?[/quote]

yeah because until he tests positive hes never used. if youve ever read threads in Strength Sports the USA has the strictest testing policies in the world which is why many people think our weightlifting team isnt as good as the eastern european block.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

@ OP, how is running more of a sport than swimming? every sprinter used AAS but theres no way Michael Phelps did. so fuck you, peace.

Can you back that up?

yeah because until he tests positive hes never used. if youve ever read threads in Strength Sports the USA has the strictest testing policies in the world which is why many people think our weightlifting team isnt as good as the eastern european block. [/quote]

Bullshit. Our guys get popped about as frequently as anyone else. Everybody uses/does everything they can get away with.

I doubt Phelps has used AAS, but I wouldn’t bet a farm payment that he’s never used anything. Most competitive athletes have extreme personalities and tend to use stimulants to get psyched up and dope and downers to relax. Plus, he’s dumber than a sack of rocks, so he could be dismally unaware of what’s gone in his own body.

This whole idea of sports figures as wholesome role models is horseshit. People shouldn’t be deified for playing schoolyard games and we shouldn’t be surprised that it develops perpetual adolescence and adolescent behavior.

im not saying sports athletes dont use but most Americans get caught a lot easier than others. theres a reason the ENTIRE Lithuanian or Estonian, whichever, lifting team didnt show up.

the united states has tougher testing, end of story.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Can you back that up?

yeah because until he tests positive hes never used. if youve ever read threads in Strength Sports the USA has the strictest testing policies in the world which is why many people think our weightlifting team isnt as good as the eastern european block. [/quote]

Actually I meant the sprinter part. Where did you learn that every sprinter used AAS? Never heard this before and curious to how true it actually is.