Don't Be an Asterisk - Thoughts?

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Lies (either these are the result of not doing it right or not getting off right, or just plain lies):
Suicidal thoughts
Nervousness
Fatigue
Sleeplessness
Rage
Irritability
Acne and Rashes
Oily hair
Oily skin
Jaundice???
Cysts (pimples, scrub your face you nasty)
Extra Fat around the face
Stunted Growth
Fluid Retention
Male Breast development
Loss of appetite
Clogged arteries
Liver Tumors
Weakened immune system
Clotting disorders
Your body stops producing natural testosterone
[/quote]

Damn! My fat ass friends who eat nothing but fast food…they are oily, pimply, get irritable, probably have clotting and clogging. Must be roidz.

So I was talking to my father…happened to ask him if given the option for me to either
A) Binge Drink
B) Go on a cycle of HGH/Steroids

He chose “binge drinking because it is less harmful than steroids.”

…yea[/quote]

…and most of the kids this propaganda is aimed at think the same thing…just like the people making the ads want them to.

People are sheep.

The Drug Dragon issue on TMUSCLE is quite helpful but is there anywhere else to find legit information that dispels the myths?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Lies (either these are the result of not doing it right or not getting off right, or just plain lies):
Suicidal thoughts
Nervousness
Fatigue
Sleeplessness
Rage
Irritability
Acne and Rashes
Oily hair
Oily skin
Jaundice???
Cysts (pimples, scrub your face you nasty)
Extra Fat around the face
Stunted Growth
Fluid Retention
Male Breast development
Loss of appetite
Clogged arteries
Liver Tumors
Weakened immune system
Clotting disorders
Your body stops producing natural testosterone
[/quote]

Damn! My fat ass friends who eat nothing but fast food…they are oily, pimply, get irritable, probably have clotting and clogging. Must be roidz.

So I was talking to my father…happened to ask him if given the option for me to either
A) Binge Drink
B) Go on a cycle of HGH/Steroids

He chose “binge drinking because it is less harmful than steroids.”

…yea[/quote]

…and most of the kids this propaganda is aimed at think the same thing…just like the people making the ads want them to.

People are sheep.[/quote]

I just looked at the list of side effects again (as a whole) that the website said happen if you take steroids, that is same fucking list for side effects of couch potatoes that eat peanut butter cups while watching “So You Think You Can Dance?”

SHIT! Seriously? Stickers? Thems hard times![/quote]

Think of it this way: given that I have to cover my own ass on insurance since my dads got me cut loose, statistics in NJ state I’m likely to get drunk and drive - 8K a year for insurance. For me. Alone.

Now, add orange stickers to my car to let cops know I’m “high risk,” and suddenly they all want to find a reason to pull me over.

Screw the stickers, its becoming a copmagnet thats annoying.

Nice responses…
Also, we are talking about HS kids, who may become pro…
Has anyone ever thought we should have a professional league of “monster juicers” and watch football w people who can run a 40y in 2.0 sec and tackle w the force of a tank?
It’s just a demographic thing, chesapeake is mostly black here and you know they only play football and basketball. It’s just BS, like X was saying.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I put astericks by nonwhite women I slay.[/quote]

How the fuck did this one slip through.

[quote]fmaurice wrote:
Nice responses…
Also, we are talking about HS kids, who may become pro…
Has anyone ever thought we should have a professional league of “monster juicers” and watch football w people who can run a 40y in 2.0 sec and tackle w the force of a tank?
It’s just a demographic thing, chesapeake is mostly black here and you know they only play football and basketball. It’s just BS, like X was saying.[/quote]

God Damn! I’d watch that. I’d have nightmares but I’d watch it!

LMAO Excuse me guys, just going to go shoot some arnolds.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I put astericks by nonwhite women I slay.[/quote]

How the fuck did this one slip through.[/quote]

I’m severely underrated.