T Nation

Donnerschweer 2018 Training Log

Sunday home gym
Warm up, lots of walking around and going up and down stairs.

Squats on 10 lb plates. 1x8 BW, 2x8 15lb db/ 3x14 alternating lunges
Deadlift 1x8 115lb, 2x8 135lb/single leg curls 3x8 20lb
Ab crunch 3x30 second/ hip trust 3x30 second with 45lb.

I need to do my rehab work on my days off, I have been skipping too often. And I feel my knee is slower and stiffer.

I was off today so I went for a short walk with the dog but turned back because of being mosquitoes bait.

Gym night
My boyfriend decided to work with my trainer as I was working out.

5 minutes assault bike getting more distance each time

45degree incline bench 3x12 22.5lb / hammer grip bench 3x12 17.5lb
Bent over row 3x12 20lb ready to move up in weight / lat pull down wide grip 3x12 75lb
Over head db press 3x12 15lb / back fly 2x12 7.5 lb + 1x8 5lb

As the boyfriend was not done I walk 15 minutes at 3 mph and included 3 10 SECONDS RUN/JOG at 4.5 mph WITH NO PAIN!

Now the boyfriend has been put on a diet. He has all the discipline for training but the kitchen make him lose control. The bread is gone, cheese has been trashed, yogurt is missing and the milk has been pored down the drain.

I am very supportive but I now need to find new meal solution for myself. Hiding food is not a good option, he always end up finding my stash, even in the barn. Maybe I can hide some nuts at work.

That sounds really hard, the things he is getting rid of are things you still want or can eat??? You are uber supportive! I would tell my hubby to grow a pair and just keep his hands off my food!!!

And yeah for running with no pain! Bet that felt great!