Done Research, Still Have Questions

I have done a bit of research on my own and through the help of a few individuals on here. I’m on the right track now with doing blood tests first before jumping into things. I have some legitimate questions now to ask after researching on my own that I have found no answer to. I would prefer to PM someone willing to help vice posting on here for “Johnny” to see.

Just PM me and I’ll ask ya.

Thanks

[quote]gundecker wrote:
I have done a bit of research on my own and through the help of a few individuals on here. I’m on the right track now with doing blood tests first before jumping into things. I have some legitimate questions now to ask after researching on my own that I have found no answer to. I would prefer to PM someone willing to help vice posting on here for “Johnny” to see.

Just PM me and I’ll ask ya.

Thanks[/quote]

Hi gundecker. I think you should PM a few of the smarter guys here and ask them personally. That would show that you have, indeed, been researching the boards and would be more polite, as it seems here you are asking them to do the work for you. Also they don’t really know what you want from this message.

Good luck.

Post the question in here. What really do you have to lose? It may help to educate someone else for that matter.

If you have done the research like you said you have then your question will likley not be as silly as you think it is.

If you at least post the topic of the question to be asked it would help us to point you in the right direction.