T Nation

Done My Research, Please Check My Cycle

Stats - male - 27 - 190lb - 6ft 1 - 10% BF
Goal is to be 200lb at 8% BF after it initial post cycle loss and then to train natural for a bit.

Here is the cycle I am planning on running after my own research and many questions to members;

Day 1-58 Sustanon 250mg E3D
Day 1-58 Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg E3D
Day 1-70 HCG 250iu E3D
(Plan to do all these 3 in same syringe IM 25G 1Inch and pin in alternating quads)
Day 1-70 Arimidex 0.5mg E3D
Day 1-70 Cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
(Plan to take these same day as pinning)

PCT
Day 73-100 Nolvadex 40\30\20\10mg per day (7 days each dose)
Day 73-93 Clomid 100\50\50mg per day (7 days each dose)

Hope that makes sense and all constructive comments welcome am open to adjust but am going to start gradually accumulating the stuff now so I have it all before I start over Christmas.

Pick 4 injection spots rather than just 2.

Adex might need to come up to .5 EOD but you’re probably ok to start off how you plan. Caber may not be necessary with tren ~250mg/w.

Cheers mate is that because 6 days is maybe not enough for injection site to heal? I’ll have glutes as back up if this is the case.

With the caber if I take it anyway just incase is there going to be any negative effect from it?

[quote]Sam_Boy wrote:
Stats - male - 27 - 190lb - 6ft 1 - 10% BF
Goal is to be 200lb at 8% BF after it initial post cycle loss and then to train natural for a bit.

Here is the cycle I am planning on running after my own research and many questions to members;

Day 1-58 Sustanon 250mg E3D
Day 1-58 Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg E3D
Day 1-70 HCG 250iu E3D
(Plan to do all these 3 in same syringe IM 25G 1Inch and pin in alternating quads)
Day 1-70 Arimidex 0.5mg E3D
Day 1-70 Cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
(Plan to take these same day as pinning)

PCT
Day 73-100 Nolvadex 40\30\20\10mg per day (7 days each dose)
Day 73-93 Clomid 100\50\50mg per day (7 days each dose)

Hope that makes sense and all constructive comments welcome am open to adjust but am going to start gradually accumulating the stuff now so I have it all before I start over Christmas. [/quote]
Sam it sounds good:I piece of advice,Im 54 and I would suggest doing your cycle as you prescribed,but (Keep it Simple) try not to over think and keep to what’s in front of you as making changes,other than as of illness or injury will ruin your gain’s. All the best john

[quote]Sam_Boy wrote:
Cheers mate is that because 6 days is maybe not enough for injection site to heal? I’ll have glutes as back up if this is the case.

With the caber if I take it anyway just incase is there going to be any negative effect from it?
[/quote]

They would heal but you would likely build up scar tissue; no reason not to hit 4 spots. No negative effects will come from using the caber even if it is not necessary.

Cheers guys I’m going to use the 4 sites as advised start with quads then glutes when I have had a few practices.

John – That is what I plan to do get the plan exactly right and then follow it completely. I have also switched to the idea of pinning twice per week to make it easier and on fixed days which should simplify but not sure how to adjust the caber and adex dosages around this?

Week 1-10 (20 doses) Sustanon 250mg Twice Weekly
Week 1-10 (20 doses) Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg Twice Weekly
Week 1-10 (20 doses) HCG 500iu Twice Weekly
Week 1-12 (24 doses) Arimidex 0.5mg Twice Weekly
Week 1-12 (24 doses) Cabergoline 0.5mg Twice Weekly
Week 13-16 (28 doses) Nolvadex 40\30\20\10 mg per day
Week 13-15 (21 doses) Clomid 100\50\50 mg per day

I’ve made a few adjustments changing dosages on cycle to twice weekly for everything to make it easier as it will be fixed days, I have checked the half life’s and got some peoples advice and can’t se any negative effects of doing this, please tell me if you know any.

Dosages I have kept the same apart from HCG which I have upped to 500ius twice weekly due to it not having any negative effects and being cheap, please advise if you think this too high and I should drop to 250iu again.

I’ve also chose to stop HCG with final sust and tren pin as I was told that if I run this in the two weeks after I will not be ready for PCT when I start it. Would you say this is correct?

If there is nothing wrong with this I am going to run like above as it seems simple and easy to manage.

If I may chime in,

I would run the sust two weeks longer than the tren IMO

Sust should really be pinned EOD, I would also wait 18-21 days after the last pin is sust to start pct

I prefer hcg 250iu EOD or 3x a week but it’s up to you. I notice a little atrophy if I do 2x a week. Stop the hcg 4-5 before pct

If you have more clomid and Nolva, when I did pct I tapered off the SERM after 4 weeks to prevent a rebound and even used a little AI as well during pct. but it looks good

Ye by all means chime in mate that’s why I am posting my proposed cycle and hopefully its clear I am adjusting as I get good feedback.

2 weeks longer which end beginning or end?

Can you explain the Sustanon EOD? Is it because it contains the short esters as well as long? I did consider this as Test E has to be pinned once per week but 2 keeps blood levels stable as I have read. With Sustanon I wasn’t sure if the Test is test regardless of ester so it doesn’t matter about the half life’s of the shorter esters but I can see your point in the other way that if test is not test regardless then you could end up and down on the shorter but be ok on the longer. Hopefully that makes sense, are you basing sustanon EOD on what you have read or experiences both ways or one way?

The atrophy you still get from less frequent than 3 x per week is that due to higher doses than my cycle or regardless of dose? I’m trying to keep dosing simple and to fit around work so am going to add HCG to same pin as tren and sust all 1 IM for ease rather than subq but am not willing to sacrifice health and gains for convenience. So you would run hcg after the final steroid pins up until week before pct then.

Nolva is an AI isn’t it? The amount I will have is dependent on how much I need what would you recommend for PCT using these two then? I have only left two weeks from last pin as my dosing is fairly low and don’t want to crash before pct starts what drugs would you continue to use for the 3 weeks before pct start if you leave 21 day gap?

Cheers

Sam

At th end

Well test is test but test also comes in different esters. Generally sust is pinned EOD to take advantage of the short ester in it. I’m sure 2x a week is fine, but I’m on of those guys that would rather pin short esters more frequently. Some notice a difference in more frequent injections.

In your other post I use the same dosing of hcg when I’m blasting and when I’m cruising. I mostly just pin my hcg sub q with 29-30g slin pins, painless and easy. Run it up to 4-5 days before the start of pct

Nolva is a SERM not an AI. I say 18-21 days because sust contains the decanoate ester. You can do the standard

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

But I prefer to taper off the serms instead of just stopping. My pct used to be

Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Clomid 100/50/50/50/25
Also low dose AI throughout tapering off with the serms. Preferably aromasin.

Thanks for all the info mate you have been very helpful, couple more questions if you don’t mind

If I am going to pin twice per week would I be better with test enanthate rather than sustanon or is sustanon still better?

With the sub q pinning where do you do that and how cause i looked up some examples and don’t feel as confident doing that as an IM

So as i am running arimidex throughout the cycle do I stop when I stop pinning or when I stop HCG and then start again when i taper off serms or do you just run them throughout?

• I prefer test E but I know a few guys you love sust

• sub q is very easy, pinch the fat around your belly button and pin there. Insulin pins with a 29g or 30g- 1/2 or 5/8 needle

• in my experience and some may not agree, I would run the adex through the cycle and pct. some people may not agree running it through pct but I find it helps with estrogen rebound and it helps with acne if your prone to it. That’s my experience some don’t agree but sometimes you have to try little things and see how it works for you.

Any reason for your test E preference? Not sure if i pin twice per week i might get more benefit from higher ammounts of that over the mixture and since I’m doing tren e with it it will have the same length ester. With enanthates is it still 21 days before pct start as i think it was another ester in the sustanon you were concerned about for this.

cheers are there other areas if I’m quite lean around stomach?

so you would run adex 0.5mg twice per week from beginning of cycle right through to end of pct?

• no reason really, enanthate ester is usually 2 weeks before pct at 500mg a week

• you can pinch some skin around the naval, doubt your that lean where you can’t

• adex dosing is user dependent. I’d start at .25mg EOD and go from there and adjust the dose need be. During pct I’d run it at 12.5mg EOD for the first 3 weeks then week for drop the dose and slowly taper off in week 5. If you choose to use an AI during pct.

Cool think I’m going to go for test e and the two week gap before pct

ye i could get half inch now pretty easy just thinking after the trek of it gets difficult

12.5mg every other day is that a typo mate or is there really that high a dose needed?

Thanks for all the info mate