Done Lurking. Joined the Nation

Just wanted to intro myself and say I’ve been lurking for a year or so.Have lifted on/off for awhile and am ready for a steady relationship with the steel.

[quote]Tally wrote:
… and am ready for a steady relationship with the SteelyD.[/quote]

Well, we haven’t met yet, but you seem like a cool person. I’ll ask my wife. I don’t fuck on the first date unless you’re kinda hot.

OK, I lied. I take what I can get.

Wait, what?

Welcome to the party!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Tally wrote:
… and am ready for a steady relationship with the SteelyD.[/quote]

Well, we haven’t met yet, but you seem like a cool person. I’ll ask my wife. I don’t fuck on the first date unless you’re kinda hot.

OK, I lied. I take what I can get.

Wait, what?

Welcome to the party!
[/quote]

Hahhahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Welcome that was great.

How old are you?
Kids?
What kind of lifting?
What do you do?
Any injuries?

Welcome.

Tally Ho, Tally, or, er . . . well anyway, welcome to the Lawrence Welk crowd.

Welcome! Sooooo what’s the plan? Goals?

fuck, i’m supposed to say something about 5/3/1…

i hate being old

Thanks ya’ll,well I’m 42 with no injuries,just have had a case of laziness.Right now I mostly do P90x,cardio and some running(for 5k’s,10k’s).Plan is to join the gym again and go back to lifting.

P90X will knock the lazy out of you. Welcome home, pull up a bench and make yourself comfortable. Please don’t forget to use the coasters.

Wassup? Glad you could make it.

Relatively new to regular posting myself, welcome to the board!

I guess as a lurker you have preresearched many of your training questions, the search function with keywords is great help.

Welcome.

I can’t make out what your avi is.

I’m guessing shell of some creature or a scented pantie pad for feminine incontinence?

Yeah actually I find myself combing through SAMA…nothing like the T-Vixen’s and those Glute shots…

Looks like a sand dollar. We collect dozens of those things every year at the beach.

Yeah it is a sand dollar,kinda has a special meaning to me.

[quote]Tally wrote:
Yeah actually I find myself combing through SAMA…nothing like the T-Vixen’s and those Glute shots…[/quote]
Nothing like a glute shot for sure.

Take your SAMA surfing time and use it for lifting. Probably would be amazed at your progress.