Done Lots of BBing Splits But Haven't Gained

I wanted to cut as I’m slightly overweight 176 at 5"8, and 15 years old. But I now realise it’s stupid. Can someone help me with a bulking diet? and is the Madcow 5x5 a good start for mass gaining? Thanks, help please, I’ll love yah :slight_smile:

DIET -

1 pound of any kind of meat every day.
Half a dozen eggs (any style) every day.
2 Protein shakes every day.
Fill in the rest of your calories with complex carbs until you’re seeing results. If you’re overweight already, avoid sugar and trans fats, and do cardio regularly in conjunction with a moderate muscle-building diet.

TRAINING -

That routine sucks balls for mass gaining. Find a traditional bodybuilding routine that doesn’t neglect anything, but isn’t too advanced or excessive. Read the sticky “The Best of T-Nation” in the bodybuilding forum for any more info you might need, particularly the first link.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
DIET -

1 pound of any kind of meat every day.
Half a dozen eggs (any style) every day.
2 Protein shakes every day.
Fill in the rest of your calories with complex carbs until you’re seeing results. If you’re overweight already, avoid sugar and trans fats, and do cardio regularly in conjunction with a moderate muscle-building diet.

TRAINING -

That routine sucks balls for mass gaining. Find a traditional bodybuilding routine that doesn’t neglect anything, but isn’t too advanced or excessive. Read the sticky “The Best of T-Nation” in the bodybuilding forum for any more info you might need, particularly the first link. [/quote]

x2

Work hard and give it time, consistency will pay off in spades. Just don’t go overboard on the cardio.

I agree with all the posts in this thread thus far. At 15, you should really just be focusing on getting stronger on compound lifts (deads, squats, presses, rows, chins), and eat a ton of food. If you are active, participate in sports, lift like an animal, you probably won’t be getting fat despite eating like an animal.

Thanks guys, I made like 3 of these on accident, my server plays up and tells me nothing posts…

Any suggestions on a split? I like training heavy with isolations added.