Donating Blood

FYI, donated blood today and I have always told the Red Cross about my TRT. In response they have asked if my Dr. wanted me to donate but my Dr. never has. The Red Cross told me today that they have had a change in policy and will no longer take donations from Dr. referral because of TRT. Something about being sued because donating blood is not a proper treatment for hematocrit.

[quote]AGM wrote:
FYI, donated blood today and I have always told the Red Cross about my TRT. In response they have asked if my Dr. wanted me to donate but my Dr. never has. The Red Cross told me today that they have had a change in policy and will no longer take donations from Dr. referral because of TRT. Something about being sued because donating blood is not a proper treatment for hematocrit.[/quote]

ummm waaat? what is the proper treatment for lowering hematocrit then? its called phlebotomy, therapeutic, the only other way to lower that H@H is to either come off completly, or lower ur dosage, or take more time between shots…

i wonder of the people on aveed, that 1000 mlg shot ever 3 months, if their h@h ever rises?