Donate Blood During Cycle?

You do know that when donating you can tell them to toss it afterwards, right?

Isn’t this a waste of the nurse’s time? Furthermore I feel as if you’d get blacklisted for repeatedly pulling this

Where I live you have to book appointments in advance to donate blood
 they’d be incredibly pissed off if one was to say “dump it”

However Australia tends to be ridiculous, esp regarding rules/regulations, beaurocracy and just how easy it is to get banned/written off
 if you get kicked out of a club and they scan you’re card whilst getting kicked out, you’re banned from every single club country wide that uses scan tek
 for life

Same ideology probably applies to donating blood, I’d think you’d get blacklisted anywhere for pulling this

They allow it, which means they are ok with the practice existing. They get to make the rules.

1 Like

Doesn’t that defeat the point of donating blood?

I don’t know what your access to clean syringes is like, and since you don’t have access to bloodwork or basic health insurance, you’re not quite the posterchild of responsibility.

If anything, SJWs would be defending you to donating blood, no matter how often you stick unprescribed drugs in your body. That’s why they love heroin addicts and try to open up the parameters to give blood in the US.

I should note, just in case you’re wondering whether this is a subtopic worth arguing over
 it’s not
 from experience I can say getting into a verbal pissing match over this will just serve to induce irritation between you and potentially the person you’re arguing with
 it’s not worth it
 just agree to disagree, it doesn’t matter who is right. Be the bigger man and walk away
 it’s difficult, especially when given inaccurate, enticing responses, however from experience on here I’ll say all these arguements do is dampen you’re day

I certainly don’t think you’re irresponsible for using 220mg test weekly as a cycle, as a matter of fact within the realms of AAS use it’s about as responsible as you can get. The whole donating blood schtick is an ethical dilemma as you’re lying on a legal document
 but the truth is (and I know this given where I get my needles, swabs etc) you’re getting sterile equipment, you’re injecting safely within you’re own home
 you’re not at risk for blood Bourne disease and thus whether you donate blood pertains to whether you’re comfortable lying on a legal document, not whether you’re actually at risk for transmitting disease
 because you probably aren’t (unless there’s something you’re not telling us)

Im pretty sure all blood drawn is tested for blood bourne disease anyway, and if found, is just discarded.

SB

HIV can go undetected for 3 months

It is, and hiv can go by undetected for three months

But once again (this pertains to anyone who isn’t aware) OP here isn’t at risk for HIV
 this is a mute point and an incoherent arguement to make

The stigmitisation against AAS users by those who don’t understand the scene/environment is substantial. When such a world is so out of you’re grasp, why would you argue about it

Now I understand why flappinit was getting irritated regarding when I argued about cocaine usage (why people would use it when the duration of action is so short, cardiac toxicity etc)
 I’ve never used it, and despite having researched the science/pharmacokinetics behind the substance
 I can’t possibly understand it adequately, the specifics behind actual patterns of use when I’ve never actually tried it myself
 and I never will

The same pertains to the populace and opinions regarding AAS use (needle sharing, hiv, Penile shrinkage, roid rage etc)
 it just doesn’t happen

Should be noted all blood for transfusion is checked for HIV
 every donation the recipient is checked for HIV
 given AAS users aren’t stupid enough to share needles (does ANYONE here know a steroid user who shared needles?) if HIV isn’t present initially it probably won’t develop barring some unfortunate circumstance

I don’t have HIV. I have none of the risk factors for it. In fact I have nothing that’s transmitted through blood. I know this because I get regular blood work. But I’m on TRT. Would it be unethical for me to donate blood?

You run cycles right? But no, in my opinion it’s fine so long as you’re comfortable lying on a legal document. Perhaps you don’t want me backing you’re argument but

the notion of you donating blood/not being able to because some of you’re use is off script is retarded

• one can get prescribed cyclic dosages from certain “clinics” somehow thats magically better?
  • doctors don’t give you the needles/syrings to inject with, whether you’re on TRT or not you’re probably getting the injecting equipment using identical methods
 apparently one is a risk for Blood Bourne diseases, one isn’t
 it’s absurd

If you were say

• having unprotected sex with random women, men or both
  • getting inked regularly
  • injecting narcotics intravenously or sub Q with used, shared needles etc

then you’d be at legitimate risk

What people don’t understand is that a user of anabolic steroids is very different to that of someone injecting narcotics, the semblance of dependence, intense physical cravings inducing desperation and dramatically impaired ability to make rational decisions isn’t present
 people need to stop lumping

• AAS users
    and
  • Heroin addicts
    into the same category, there is no correlation between the two

You get regular bloodwork so you know you’re clean, that’s the difference here from a guy who can’t afford basic bloodwork.

Is your TRT prescribed by a doctor? Then you’re in the clear. If not, by the documentation provided by Red Cross in the US and Australia, no.

I just wanted to understand your logic and how you approached the issue. I’m always curious about how people think through something and where they draw any particular line(s). Thank you for your answer.

1 Like