Don’t Ever Mistake My Kindness For Weakness

It’s a lot better, can still feel it right beside the spine a bit but it’s all good, even lifted yesterday, no back stuff and no squats other than some bodyweight stuff. Thank you for asking.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56378c8ae4b0e494de059ca1/t/566859dad8af10373a911fab/1449679323243/

1 Like

Did 3x5 today, felt good, hit a new PR with db curls. Yeah buddy.

image http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hlkng.gif

Wow, Lou’s traps in the hulk gif are righteous.

2 Likes

He’s one of my favourite bodybuilders, he was bigger than most but still looked good. I like in pumping iron when he’s all fired up and saying I wanna beat him Hank, I wanna beat him! Those shorts tho, lol.

Stoked! Just made a bent over row PR, getting older and stronger by the minute, lol.

Been sick every day of the long weekend so far and I want to workout but I know I shouldn’t… THIS SUUUUUUCKS!!

Just starting to get back to normal :roll_eyes: Can’t wait to get lifting again.

Buggered up my shoulder wake surfing, my buddy accelerated the boat way too quick and definitely ripped some muscle or something, was bad for a month, just starting to feel better very slowly, lifted on the weekend, a little pain the next day in the shoulder, not too bad, can’t lift as heavy as I was on bench but all other lifts were ok (didn’t attempt shoulder press). Lost minimal strength if any in a month even though I’ve lost weight. I’ve been very depressed also so I wasn’t eating much, my closest friend has been sending me on an emotional rollercoaster. Felt good to lift again, can’t wait until winter when I can lift regularly. My job is very physically demanding.

Oh wow, haven’t posted in here for a while, lol. Hurt my neck doing heavy deads yesterday, not too bad tho. I love lifting heavy now, feels like I get the most progress that way, also a big fan of drop sets. I have to get more serious with what I eat, that’s my biggest issue right now but my friend is helping me out with that, she always eats good things because she has to so she knows a lot about what is healthy and what isn’t, and she knows a lot about lifting! Anyways, just an update to reflect back on in the future. Laters

Looking forward to lifting later on. Ugh, since near the beginning of last year it has been the worst time of my life and I’m still going through it. My wife cheated on me, got divorced, had to move, covid, met a new best friend, she moved away and abandoned me unexpectedly, I’m angry with a lot of my friends right now for hiding things from me and ignoring me. I really didn’t deserve any of it. Sorry for the rant. Can’t believe I haven’t posted for a year here, lol, time flies.

Lifting sesh done, db floor presses, diamond pushups, regular pushups, arnie presses, bb shoulder presses, db squats, db curls, 21’s, db thrusters, db pullovers, lying db tri extensions… I think that’s it, I’ll do calves next time, lol. Feeling swole.

2 Likes