Don Howorth

[quote]buzza wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I think you are being lenient with the tape measure, my man. 20" necks usually look like 20" necks…unless you’re like 6’5".

Not dissing you, just stating fact. I couldn’t wear regular dress shirts outside of a big and tall shop with a 20-21" neck.[/quote]

Dear PX,I just sent a pic of my neck/me in my bathroom,this is my neck,why cheating??
btw,I’m 180cm/5’11’x 105kg/231lb
since 20 I had my shirts (for ties) tailored/hand made…two years ago I bought from Schutt new shoulder pads,2XL,no way,too close,can’t wear it,gave to the team,
I usually wear 2XL sweaters/58 european size (see invoices attached) [/quote]

I think you are being lenient with the tape measure, my man. 20" necks usually look like 20" necks…unless you’re like 6’5".

Not dissing you, just stating fact. I couldn’t wear regular dress shirts outside of a big and tall shop with a 20-21" neck.[/quote]

invoice of my last sweater bought from Ireland,there is T-Nation logo in the back,no photoshop LOL

LOL. Dude, I’m just saying most people I’ve seen with necks that big look like they’re necks are that big. I also know most people don’t measure right. The tape is a little low by your shoulders. I’m not saying you don’t wear XXL shirts. Here, an XXL doesn’t land you directly in the Big and Tall shop.

If your neck is really 20", fine. It just doesn’t look like it. People with 20" necks usually have traps that are pretty significant and get told they have no necks.

Not trying to take anything away from you. But seeing as we are near the same height, I know what 20" usually looks like.

LOL. Dude, I’m just saying most people I’ve seen with necks that big look like they’re necks are that big. I also know most people don’t measure right. The tape is a little low by your shoulders. I’m not saying you don’t wear XXL shirts. Here, an XXL doesn’t land you directly in the Big and Tall shop.

If your neck is really 20", fine. It just doesn’t look like it. People with 20" necks usually have traps that are pretty significant and get told they have no necks.

Not trying to take anything away from you. But seeing as we are near the same height, I know what 20" usually looks like.[/quote]

LOL
m8,
I do unDerstand your doubts about my neck size,what I can say is that my head,bones,frame is thick,i’m not lean and so -i know- i don’t seem so big in pics,just if you put me with enother guy you can see the difference in size…
about my traps,as i wrote earlier they grow very fast if i train them but because of my aestetical taste i stopped to train it ; big head plus big neck plus big traps don’t look good on my body…