T Nation

Domino's Anyone? - Fast Food

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-041409-mw-dominos.d6131911.html

Domino’s is one of my favorite foods on this planet… Damn those people. Damn them to hell.

No one in there right mind would do that shit over here. Blasphemy.

Domino’s sucks.

Papa Johns is where it’s at, or Pizza Hut

oh my…

id punch them in the fucking face if i knew they were doin this shit.

annnnnd that is the #2 reason i cook 95% of my meals.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Domino’s is one of my favorite foods on this planet… Damn those people. Damn them to hell.

No one in there right mind would do that shit over here. Blasphemy.[/quote]

IMO, domino’s pizza taste like absolute shit compared to the other places in the bay area.

ha, I saw this on the news, the girl said that they never sent out their “tainted” food!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Domino’s sucks.

Papa Johns is where it’s at, or Pizza Hut[/quote]

No way, Papa Murphy’s is the shiznit. Take and bake.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
elusive wrote:

No one in there right mind would do that shit over here. Blasphemy.

IMO, domino’s pizza taste like absolute shit compared to the other places in the bay area.

ha, I saw this on the news, the girl said that they never sent out their “tainted” food![/quote]

x2 - Of all the places we have to choose around here, Domino’s is never even on my radar. Ascona’s is probably my current favorite, but there are many, many others (Gay 90’s, Skipolini’s, Franki, Johnnie and Luigi, Too).

Haters.

Domino’s is probably the worst pizza ever. The crust tastes like cardboard. I ate way to much of that junk in college. Domino’s was the cheapest pizza around so that’s what we got.

Unless we were willing to go out to Mr. Gatti’s. For about $5 you could eat all you wanted.

Z pizza, try this and it will conquer all.

I doubt that that made the food taste much worse than it already is.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

x2 - Of all the places we have to choose around here, Domino’s is never even on my radar. Ascona’s is probably my current favorite, but there are many, many others (Gay 90’s, Skipolini’s, Franki, Johnnie and Luigi, Too).[/quote]

Huh huh, huh huh, you wrote gay…

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

x2 - Of all the places we have to choose around here, Domino’s is never even on my radar. Ascona’s is probably my current favorite, but there are many, many others (Gay 90’s, Skipolini’s, Franki, Johnnie and Luigi, Too).

Huh huh, huh huh, you wrote gay…[/quote]

LOL! Is it bad that I’ve never felt comfortable saying the name of that place out loud?

Im really hungry rite now, I think I would still eat it.

The worst part of that story is they’re in their 30s and work at Dominoes.

Jeez… How many friggin’ pizza chains do you have over there?

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
Jeez… How many friggin’ pizza chains do you have over there?

[/quote]

4-5 national chains, countless local chains and even more small family owned restaurants. We like our pie.

Chicken Parm sub from Domino’s is awesome, so is a custom made Chicken Kicker Pizza, but everything else aint that great

I feel bad for all of you people that have no idea what pizza is supposed to taste like.