T Nation

Dom Mazzetti vs. 4th of July

Im going to sleep early, waking up at 4am, going to the gym, then going to work at 5am.

Fireworks are a waste of money (my opinion) Need earplugs 2nite.

If i was still living out in central washington state (where all the mexicans are) i would probably have gone to a gravel pit and exploded propane bottles with handgun skills and pistol tricks.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I made it to 15 seconds till it reminded me of why I don’t watch Adam Sandler movies.[/quote]

Because… ? This is pretty fuckin funny.

Canadian senses of humor are second rate.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I made it to 15 seconds till it reminded me of why I don’t watch Adam Sandler movies.[/quote]

Canadian senses of humor are second rate. [/quote]

When compared to a British sense of humor, perhaps.

Do we really have anything to be happy about?

[quote]Nards wrote:
We most likely would’ve still won WWII without you, but it would have taken a helluva lot longer and cost a lot more lives.
[/quote]

http://www.teeshirtpalace.com/back-to-back-world-war-champs-men-s-tank-top1.html

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Canadian senses of humor are second rate. [/quote]

I’m Canadian and I’ve almost pissed myself at every video “Dom Mazetti” has come out with.

You actually introduced me to the series. Thanks for that.

[quote]Cuso wrote:
Do we really have anything to be happy about?[/quote]

Yes, you do. When looking on a global scale, you have an absolutely ridiculous amount of things to be happy about.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
We most likely would’ve still won WWII without you, but it would have taken a helluva lot longer and cost a lot more lives.
[/quote]

http://www.teeshirtpalace.com/back-to-back-world-war-champs-men-s-tank-top1.html[/quote]

lol thats fucking awesome

[quote]Nards wrote:
I find it ironic that the day Americans celebrate their independence form the British is the one time they say the date the British way.

But of course, more power to you America…I love you. The world wouldn’t be the same without you. We most likely would’ve still won WWII without you, but it would have taken a helluva lot longer and cost a lot more lives.
No matter which way you go…head for freedom and liberty for all people and you can trust you are doing no wrong.

This is from Nards, a Canadian.

Don’t forget who’s on top![/quote]

Yea… you guys would have won the same way France won.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

‘‘Don’t mess with the Zohan’’ is actually the only Adam Sandler’s movie that I liked.[/quote]

We’re drawing them closer like a couple of fat queers to a dick sandwich.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Don’t forget who’s on top![/quote]

How could we? You’re the reverse cowgirl that keeps sending us hot chicks to put in our movies and tv shows.