T Nation

Dom Mazzetti vs. 4th of July

There are really people who talk like that?

Worst accent ever

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

‘‘It’s illegal for women to own grills’’ LMFAO!!

I made it to 15 seconds till it reminded me of why I don’t watch Adam Sandler movies.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I made it to 15 seconds till it reminded me of why I don’t watch Adam Sandler movies.[/quote]

‘‘Don’t mess with the Zohan’’ is actually the only Adam Sandler’s movie that I liked.

I’ve seen parts of that (it was just on last night on HBO) and yeah…it looked OK even though the parts I saw weren’t funny parts, but something about Jewish and Arabs living together in New York or something ( I’ve only seen about 15 minutes of it)

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’ve seen parts of that (it was just on last night on HBO) and yeah…it looked OK even though the parts I saw weren’t funny parts, but something about Jewish and Arabs living together in New York or something ( I’ve only seen about 15 minutes of it)[/quote]

Give it another try. Not for Sandler but at least for Rob Schneider and John Turtorro’s performances. Those two definitely had me rolling on the floor. And check out the cat scene. If that doesn’t make you laugh hard, I don’t know what else will do.

If you end up hating the movie, kick my ass for one week :slight_smile:

I will hate the movie just for the chance to be in the same room as your ass.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I will hate the movie just for the chance to be in the same room as your ass.

[/quote]

Aaah, shit.

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

I find it ironic that the day Americans celebrate their independence form the British is the one time they say the date the British way.

But of course, more power to you America…I love you. The world wouldn’t be the same without you. We most likely would’ve still won WWII without you, but it would have taken a helluva lot longer and cost a lot more lives.
No matter which way you go…head for freedom and liberty for all people and you can trust you are doing no wrong.

This is from Nards, a Canadian.

Don’t forget who’s on top!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Don’t forget who’s on top![/quote]

[quote]Nards wrote:
Don’t forget who’s on top![/quote]