Dolce Diet?

has anyone used this before ? im currently 210 18% body fst and i need to get down to 185 by july 22nd . can get some opinions on this ?

Is this MMA/fight related where you just need to make weight for that specific day? To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing new about the diet that you wouldn’t fight by searching regular strategies for cutting weight and dehydrating yourself.

The big time fighters that promote it however have Dolce himself come out for the last few days/weeks of their camp at the time when strictness is required. These seem to be the same guys that have the most trouble making weight though due to their lazy approach to staying in shape in between fights aka Rampage, Thiago Alvex, etc.

I think he charges quite the fee on his website for his literature, I personally think you’d be best searching info out yourself.

what is his diet? anyone have an outline of it?

I am a nutritionist and bought the book out of curiosity and to see what all the hype was about. If you are some one who just doesn’t know how to diet I believe this book will help. He does not talk about water cutting principles and making weight in that manner. The diet is basically organic and does not consist of a mountain of protein. Which is great as a fighter for cutting weight but like JaseHxC said do some research. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that eating greens and lean meats will cut your weight down. Also he outlines his diet, which was dramatically reduced in calories. With any calorie deficit you are sure to lose weight… and muscle!