T Nation

DOJ and Media Matters Collaborate

Media Matters caught doing Department of Justice’s dirty work. Busted!

Follow up article:

One of the DOJ’s targets responds:

Let’s see if there’s some resignations forthcoming, and if Media Matters loses it’s tax exempt. Oh, let’s also see how long it takes for this story to pick up in the lame-stream media.

I wonder what would have happened if GWB’s justice dept. would have gotten caught doing this with Heritage or somebody like that.

Yeah I saw this. Media Matters should’ve lost their 501c3 status years ago.

They’re not the only ones either.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I wonder what would have happened if GWB’s justice dept. would have gotten caught doing this with Heritage or somebody like that.[/quote]

Oh well you see then it’s a crime. But anything associated with Obama is just fine. Ambassador’s killed, lying and trying to cover up that it was a terrorist attack. Fast and furious selling guns to drug dealers and one of our own being killed because of those actions.

None of it matters because Obama is President.

But once there is a republican in the White House everything goes back to being impeachable again.

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I wonder what would have happened if GWB’s justice dept. would have gotten caught doing this with Heritage or somebody like that.[/quote]

Oh well you see then it’s a crime. But anything associated with Obama is just fine. Ambassador’s killed, lying and trying to cover up that it was a terrorist attack. Fast and furious selling guns to drug dealers and one of our own being killed because of those actions.

None of it matters because Obama is President.

But once there is a republican in the White House everything goes back to being impeachable again.

[/quote]Excellent. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one who thought that.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/[/quote]

I read it , I am so surprised there are 2 stories . Who would of thunk it

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/[/quote]

I read it , I am so surprised there are 2 stories . Who would of thunk it[/quote]

Not to mention my source cannot be accused of having a right-wing bias. Not that Wikipedia isn’t a fair and balanced news source.

Pitt,

Obama continued the Project GunRunner program, now known as Fast and Furious. If Bambi did not want it or like it, he could have ended it, but he didn’t.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

Tell me Pitski do you ever get tired of being wrong? Or, is this something that you’ve just learned to live with?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Pitt,

Obama continued the Project GunRunner program, now known as Fast and Furious. If Bambi did not want it or like it, he could have ended it, but he didn’t. [/quote]

The guy above wants to argue your point :slight_smile:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

Tell me Pitski do you ever get tired of being wrong? Or, is this something that you’ve just learned to live with?[/quote]

Well Zebadiah Asshatt i will never tire of open dialog , I will be wrong some time , I will be right some time and I will play devils advocate some time . I surely will not apologize to some one that was never wrong in their life

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Fast and Furious started under bush as Project Gun Runner [/quote]

Tell me Pitski do you ever get tired of being wrong? Or, is this something that you’ve just learned to live with?[/quote]

Well Zebadiah Asshatt i will never tire of open dialog , I will be wrong some time , I will be right some time and I will play devils advocate some time . I surely will not apologize to some one that was never wrong in their life[/quote]

Let me rephrase that for you I know you have trouble with these things.

You will never tire of talking about things you know nothing about. Some of the time you will sound like an ignorant douche bag. Some of the time you will play the village idiot. But certainly all of the time you will be wrong!

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Media Matters caught doing Department of Justice’s dirty work. Busted!

Follow up article:

One of the DOJ’s targets responds:

Let’s see if there’s some resignations forthcoming, and if Media Matters loses it’s tax exempt. Oh, let’s also see how long it takes for this story to pick up in the lame-stream media.

[/quote]

A story that would have been front page, or the lead story every night for a week has not yet been addressed by the main stream liberal media.

But…nooooooo…there’s no media bias.

Romney is literally running against Obama and the MSLM.

Yep, should’ve been a big story. Look, folks, let’s just admit Obama is going to get cut some slack in comparison to the GOP candidate. Yes, sure, there’s going to be unflattering stories. After all, some stories begin to grow legs through blogs, journals, and other sources, becoming impossible to ignore.

I finally had time to look into this…

So angry right now.