Doing It RIGHT!

I found this here on the Nation and thought it was funnier’n hell!

"At one point, we were using something called Heiferoid. It was called Synovox H, I think. It was a mix of propionates and estrogen for cows. And it would come in this big strip of pellets. Eight pellets was 200 mg, and this was when we couldn’t find anything. So we’d buy this stuff �?? it was cheaper than hell.

It came with this big cattle gun, and you were supposed to shoot it behind your ear, and I’d look at this thing and say, “You know, I ain’t doin’ it.”

We couldn’t get anyone to take the pellets in the ass, so what we did, we’d take a soup spoon, turn on the stove, and we’d put two cc’s of olive oil in the spoon and add 8 pellets. We’d cook it until it dissolved, and I can’t remember the exact times, but it was down to a fuckin’ science. As soon as it dissolved, you had to wait exactly 37 seconds or something after you pulled it off the stove to pull it into the syringe.

If you didn’t wait 37 seconds, you’d melt the syringe. If you waited too long, it would start to coagulate again and you’d never get it through.

Once you got it in the syringe, you had to run it under cold water for 25 seconds. And then shoot the shit as fast as you could, because it would start to bind again. And it always did bind back up in your ass. And you’d get that shock syndrome because you were shooting this hot oil in your ass and you’d lose your breath.

Our heads got all big and bloated. We looked like the guy from The Family Guy. Sometimes, because the estrogen was so high, you’d get just huge bitch tits. One guy could even squeeze stuff out of his nipple.

We lived on this shit for about a year!"

ROFLMAO!!!

Imagine if everyone posted what they read on T-Nation in a separate thread. That would be funny.

Wow… gone for 4 months… I figured HH would be gone by now… guess not…

World

Welcome back!

Is that post for real? Unbelievable

I think i remember that guy… i think he was a good guy actually - if it is the person i recall.

Did he have a pic of maurius as his avatar?

Its from an interview that TC did with a guy called Steroid Lover. I love steroids too but to shoot yourself with cattle pellets? To inject yourself with oil heated over a stove?

[quote]World1187 wrote:

World[/quote]

OMG he’s back!

Good to see you back here!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Its from an interview that TC did with a guy called Steroid Lover. I love steroids too but to shoot yourself with cattle pellets? To inject yourself with oil heated over a stove? [/quote]

Yea. We read it. You are one strange bird.

[quote]World1187 wrote:

World[/quote]

world! good to have you back bud!

you back for good?

Yeah I read that article.

It sounds like they were running gear in a REALLY half assed manner.

No AI, no PCT, very cheap, poor quality gear.

but he did sterilize himself, so…you know, natural selection.

He doesn’t seem to have any regrets, so more power to him.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
World1187 wrote:

World

you back for good?[/quote]

Well training up a storm as far as my job goes, but yes I can’t imagine dropping off the radar altogether again for 4 months at a time. I’ll be checking this and my email regularly on weekends, but don’t expect too much throughout the week.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
World1187 wrote:

World

you back for good?

Well training up a storm as far as my job goes, but yes I can’t imagine dropping off the radar altogether again for 4 months at a time. I’ll be checking this and my email regularly on weekends, but don’t expect too much throughout the week.

World
[/quote]

Welcome back. I’m envious…you young folks get to go over and kill raghead terrorists. Get loaded up on T and Dbombs and send some terrorist scum to the hell they richly deserve.

Wouldn’t it be great to blast some terrorist suicide bombers head off as he’s on his way to meet Allah? Sweet!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
World1187 wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
World1187 wrote:

Wouldn’t it be great to blast some terrorist suicide bombers head off as he’s on his way to meet Allah? Sweet!!

[/quote]

I wouldn’t say this in the distinguished company that I usually am in, but with you around, I’ll be perfectly honest:

IT’S FUCKING SWEET!!!

World

I imagine the personal revenge angle of it is all the more satisfying, eh? eh? :slight_smile:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
I imagine the personal revenge angle of it is all the more satisfying, eh? eh? :)[/quote]

Yeah I should be “gettin’ some” again this spring. And I cannot wait.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
World1187 wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
World1187 wrote:

I wouldn’t say this in the distinguished company that I usually am in, but with you around, I’ll be perfectly honest:

IT’S FUCKING SWEET!!!

World[/quote]

The ‘distinguished company’ only applaud you or want you around when you’re protecting them. Usually, they consider you crude and too ill-mannered to invite to their dinner parties and such. They’d shit their pants if someone raised a voice in anger. Fuck them.

One of my students came back from Iraq, and he had been a Corps sniper. He told us some wild shit. I was so fucking envious! He came straight to the school and started falling asleep telling the stories; shows how much they love this place. He came here first right off the plane.

I will always honor those who kill those sumbitches. And if, at a dinner, you accidently said “Pass the fucking peas!” (my student did this and his mom was pissed at him), you’ll get the peas and a smile.

God Bless You, Man!!

Yeah! Kill dem dere Iraqis! Who da hell do dey think dey are fightin our invadin forces of da Us of A??? We have a god damn right to be bombin their cuntry and peoples!

USA! USA! USA!

Seriously, fuck off with that shit and keep it out of this forum. At least contain that idiocy to the politics forum.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Yeah! Kill dem dere Iraqis! Who da hell do dey think dey are fightin our invadin forces of da Us of A??? We have a god damn right to be bombin their cuntry and peoples!

USA! USA! USA!

Seriously, fuck off with that shit and keep it out of this forum. At least contain that idiocy to the politics forum.[/quote]

Agree,its bad enough that politics forum is filled with this childish bs,last thing we need here is some grown up people sounding like 13 year olds when their drunk at the first time.