Doggcrapp

IMO, decent but overrated. I did DC Training for 9-10 months a few years back. He’s taken a bunch of good idea’s from a number of people and mixed them together. He’s got some pretty good ideas concerning nutrition, which again, have been conglomerated together from other people.

Not a year-round training system to be sure, but good for a few months at a time. Probably the most interesting HIT variation out there.

Personally, I think CW’s and Thib’s concepts are better if you’re gonna follow someones teachings. Worth a shot though.

He’s also made people once again aware of fascial stretching, which is nothing but good.

If your shoulders and tris are disproportionately huge compared to your chest, try using a wider grip on your bench/chest exercises and don’t lock out at the top. This will skew it more toward pecs and less toward tris and delt development on BP exercises. And yeah, you’re genetically f’d along with me and my short biceps!

[quote]MJC wrote:
I need to build my inner, lower pecs…theres pure bone @ my solar plexus area…the rest of my chest is coming along little by little thanks to your tips. my shoulders and tris are huge! am i genetically f’d?[/quote]

[quote]JMAX wrote:
If your shoulders and tris are disproportionately huge compared to your chest, try using a wider grip on your bench/chest exercises and don’t lock out at the top. [/quote]

If you don’t get a response to this, it’s probably because you have dug up an old ass thread. The last response was about 12 months prior to this.