T Nation

Dog Tease

To the dogs lovers here, I saw this and thought I’d share. Pretty funny.

HAHAHA!!

MAPLE BACON!?!?!?

Apparently this tease also works on teh ladies.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
MAPLE BACON!?!?!?

Apparently this tease also works on teh ladies.[/quote]

They also make maple sausage.

I used it in the last bacon roll I made, lol.

Almost 42 million visits in two months and a half.

And well deserved!

This was silly. I only smiled.

this is great also.

Another gem.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
To the dogs lovers here, I saw this and thought I’d share. Pretty funny.

[/quote]

Haha, this is great. I want a dog so bad.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
To the dogs lovers here, I saw this and thought I’d share. Pretty funny.

[/quote]

Haha, this is great. I want a dog so bad.[/quote]

I know, right? I hear they taste like chicken.

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
To the dogs lovers here, I saw this and thought I’d share. Pretty funny.

[/quote]

Haha, this is great. I want a dog so bad.[/quote]

I know, right? I hear they taste like chicken.[/quote]

Crap! I had to double-take! I thought you wrote “they taste like children”!

lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.