T Nation

Dog Arrested

I can’t believe nobody has noticed that Dog the Bounty Hunter was arrested. Apparently he’s wanted by the Mexican authorities for breaking some rules when he went down to Puerto Vallarta back in 2003 to fetch some spoiled little rich kid rapist who ran down there.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14839076/

Oh yeah, I saw that! Load of crap, imo. Spoiled little brat got what he deserved! Dog shouldn’t have to pay for it.

I was shocked when my friend told me about this on the weekend. How can a guy that has such a positive message get arrested? He captures an actual criminal, and now he’s getting punished. Disgusting. So sad too after he lost his daughter on his wedding day. Hope things turn around for him.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World.

Bdfone. Out.

I don’t think Dog is going to receive any leeway on this one. It looks as if our justice system is going to serve him right up to Mexico.

Will he serve time in Mexico? I believe him when he says US justice system is jealous of his success. Dog gets bad guys and bypasses all the beurocratic bullshit that usually sides with the criminals.

He was arrested because he broke the law. His popularity, show, success, etc. came about as a result of that high profile case in which he broke the law. Hopefully, he’d be the first to say that he shouldn’t get special treatment.

…wonder if he’ll jump bail…

I think his positive message is all a self promoting act.
What kind of an idiot goes into another country and grabs someone without checking to see what the consequenses are?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad Luster was caught and punished, but Dog could have used his head and thought about how he was handling the whole thing.

…tryin’ to catch me ridin’ dirty.

Good. His 15 minutes were up a long time ago anyway.

[quote]apayne wrote:
…wonder if he’ll jump bail…[/quote]

And if he does, who will they send after him?

I see a movie in the works.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
apayne wrote:

I see a movie in the works.[/quote]

If he catches himself, does he still get paid for it?

[quote]Kayrob wrote:
I think his positive message is all a self promoting act.
What kind of an idiot goes into another country and grabs someone without checking to see what the consequenses are?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad Luster was caught and punished, but Dog could have used his head and thought about how he was handling the whole thing.[/quote]

Well, considering there was a $1,000,000 reward up for grabs, it might be worth the risk. Ends up California refused to pay though.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Miserere wrote:
apayne wrote:

I see a movie in the works.

If he catches himself, does he still get paid for it?[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…good one!

If Mexico has a non-extradition policy, why would we in turn punish one of our own for them? I don’t understand it…I don’t even like that stupid show, the guy is self-promoting and culture-rapist.

However, I don’t agree with the US prosecuting him for violating another country’s law…especially if it flies in the face of our own.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The Dog is a…dog.

I watch the show to see what sluttish outfit his wife will wear next.

The Dog already has the “death rattle” in his chest from smoking. He won’t be around much longer.