Doesn't This Boy Look Like Susan Boyle?

Here’s a student at my school here in Taiwan. He looks a lot like Susan Boyle, the singer from “Britain’s Got Talent”

Hahahahhahaha!

Yes, he does.

Yes.

So basically, you are bullying him xD? Ahahaha

Way to pick on a 12 year old Taiwanese kid Nards … but the kid DOES look like Susan Boyle lol!

PS: his friend with the glasses looks like Beeker from the Muppets

I don’t pick on him.
We may have a chuckle here, but I just asked him to sing for the camera, I said he looks like someone I know, I didn’t say who.

LMAO. He actually does. What do you teach Nards?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t pick on him.
We may have a chuckle here, but I just asked him to sing for the camera, I said he looks like someone I know, I didn’t say who.[/quote]

oh, I was just busting your chops is all Nards … I thought it was funny :slight_smile:

Sorry, I should’ve put a smiley thing after mine too, I got it.

@ B.L.U Ninja: I teach English here. Great job, and the food’s OK. The gym is funny (I have lots of videos of that too!)

who is susan boyle?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t pick on him.
We may have a chuckle here, but I just asked him to sing for the camera, I said he looks like someone I know, I didn’t say who.[/quote]

Actually, at the end you did. Kinda fucked up, but funny.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Sorry, I should’ve put a smiley thing after mine too, I got it.

@ B.L.U Ninja: I teach English here. Great job, and the food’s OK. The gym is funny (I have lots of videos of that too!)[/quote]

Yeah, we all know about your infamous “how not to workout” vids… But, shouldn’t the video title be “The TAIWANESE Susan Boyle”? :smiley:

LOL at walking around with a camera filming funny people. I don’t think I could do that without constant commentary.

I’m going to have to take the video down.

I posted it on another board and have been called unethical and mean and lots of other things that are true.