T Nation

Doesn't Anyone Remember Whitewater?

The Hillary struts around like she’s holier than thou. Doesn’t anyone remember Whitewater and all the trials? The rest of the government that wasn’t part of the Clinton Administration spent most of the 90’s trying to put her in jail.

Who is Ken Starr endorsing?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
… I think the republicans have to be very, very careful how and when they use it.

[/quote]

Do you think Obama will play that card if he is losing?

The Clinton’s will stop and nothing to win.

Who would of thought Obama wouldn’t have gotten any votes in Harlem? Hmmm…

The Definitive Authoritative Catalogue of Clinton Sleaze

http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=076fd56f-4aca-4683-a9d1-3c55d748946e

I remember Whitewater. I’m just over it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh yeah, the $40M taxpayer funded “Ken Starr Employment and Fishing Act”. I remember that. Say, what charges came out of that, anyway?

Oh wait, my bad. There were unsubstantiated charges, so she’s guilty and there are bodies everywhere you look.

Got it.

Compared to the 50 plus scandals of the Bush administration which have all had far more impact on US security, financial health, and peoples lives? Can�??t say I give a fuck. I miss the days when the biggest scandal in Washington was who Bubba was banging.

[quote]GreenMountains wrote:
Compared to the 50 plus scandals of the Bush administration which have all had far more impact on US security, financial health, and peoples lives? Can�??t say I give a fuck. I miss the days when the biggest scandal in Washington was who Bubba was banging.[/quote]

I’d like to see your references on these “50 plus” scandals.

[quote]GreenMountains wrote:
Compared to the 50 plus scandals of the Bush administration which have all had far more impact on US security, financial health, and peoples lives? Can�??t say I give a fuck. I miss the days when the biggest scandal in Washington was who Bubba was banging.[/quote]

Not to mention the fact that you’re implying that Bubba’s sexual escapades with an intern in the oval office is the only scandal he and his disgusting wife were involved in. Good grief, are you that ignorant?

I’m not saying Clinton had no legit scandals in his past. I’m saying they are minor incidences compared to Bush’s corporate and government corruption and incompetence.

You think Katrina, 911, Iraq, failure to purse Bin Laden in the mountains of Tora Bora, torture, detention without trial, illegal wire tapping, election fraud, gutting of health and safety regulations, politicizing of federal prosecutors, outing a convert agent for political reasons, Medicare debacle, Abramoff, massive budget deficits, subprime mortgage debacle, cronyism, fraud in government contracts and on and on compare to Travelgate, Whitewater, and Monicagate? You are the one who is ignorant. Make that just plain stupid. I am sure I could come up with 50 but I’m not going to waste my time researching since it is clear you’re an idiot and it would be a waste of my time.

For the record, I don’t like any of the three still in serious contention for President. I would probably take McCain as the best of them but he has lost some of his luster. I might vote for Hillary if she is the Dems nomination just because I know how having to say President Hillary Clinton would drive partisan hacks like you crazy. I fail to see where Obama has shown anywhere near the skills required to try and cleanup the messes of the Bush administration. Vote for Obama because the entire world will instantly love America for electing a mixed race President is just naive. (Not to mention I watched a bunch of his wife�??s speeches and interviews yesterday. Ughh.)

But feel free just to label me a liberal and dismiss all facts and reason. It is much easier than trying to use what limited brain power you might possess.

[quote]GreenMountains wrote:

You think Katrina, [/quote] Bush caused a hurricane?

[quote]
911, [/quote] Bush hijacked the planes?

[quote]
Iraq, [/quote]

This was Bush’s decision and congress agreed but it is hardly a scandal.

[quote]
failure to purse Bin Laden in the mountains of Tora Bora,[/quote] You mean trust in Afghan allies to do the job they said they would do.

[quote]
torture,[/quote]
3 leaders of AQ dunked under water.

Done in every war ever.

And the Dems still won’t fix the law to apply to todays technology.

Where? The democratic districts?

Which ones? Be specific as many of his moves were absolutely correct.

Bush only fired a few. Clinton fired them all.

Plame invited media scrutiny when she had her husband spy and he invited even more when he wrote his Op-Ed. Armitige is the one that confirmed her identity and it certainly was not for political purposes.

Again this was passed by Congress. I don’t like it but it was hardly a scandal.

Your first scandal! Congrats!

Passed by Congress. Not a scandal.

Bush did this? I thought it was the lenders and borrowers.

Happens all the time. It is wrong but you can’t pin it on Bush alone.

Again, this happens all the time. I despise it but to try to limit it to Bush and absolve Clinton is ludicrous.

[quote]GreenMountains wrote:
I’m not saying Clinton had no legit scandals in his past. I’m saying they are minor incidences compared to Bush’s corporate and government corruption and incompetence.![/quote]

GreenMountain, you’re displaying all of the classic signs of Bush Derangemment Syndrome. Yes Bush has displayed a level of incompetence that I am personally uncomfortable with; however, to call Bubba’s scandals minor, well that’s just being ignorant to the true nature of his presidency and a bit too partisan.

These are talking point junior, straight from the daily kos no doubt. Good grief. Anytime someone ends with “and on and on”, it’s a sure sign that the bullshit barrel has run dry. Do a search on the clinton scandals and get back to me. Might I also suggest a book titled “Boy Clinton”. Very eye opening.

LOL! I’m betting that you’re foaming at the mouth at this point. You’re not going to come up with fifty, because you can’t, not because you don’t want to. I’m betting that you’re under the age of twenty, am I wrong? LOL

Me either. See, we actually agree on something.

You’re assuming that she has a snowballs chance in hell at winning the general election. The dems only shot at beating McCain is in Obama.

Yea, and you’re not a partisan hack.

I will agree on his level of inexperience being a limiting factor.

I would never do that to you. You see, you’re a wackjob, not a liberal. I know quite a few individuals who claim to be liberal, and while I vehemently disagree with their ideoligy, they display a level of rationale and intelligence that you are light years away from. It just wouldn’t be fair to my liberal friends.

Sure. That’s it, hahahahahahahahaha!!

Thanks for the laughs junior.

Call my a cynic, but the only difference on ethics issues between the three candidates is that Obama is too young to have been caught yet for his misdeeds.

Bigflamer, you’ve just been owned, but the penny hasn’t dropped yet.

Let’s hope it does at some point.

[quote]jeffdirect wrote:
Bigflamer, you’ve just been owned, but the penny hasn’t dropped yet.

Let’s hope it does at some point.[/quote]

Plese point out how I’ve been “owned”. Please tell me where in juniors rambling anti Bush diatribe, that he made an intelligent argument based on fact.

I’ll be waiting.

I could point to you the scandal of the bogus/ forged intelligence ( downingstreet memo,…) who led to the Iraq war, which is as big a fiasco if there even was one, but the best indicator is how the whole world has turned it’s back on America, after 8 years of friendship and amical relations with the Clinton presidency.

Even the biggest staunch supporters of the Iraq war on this forum, like Mr “I think i am black” Mikeyali cannot deny the fact Bush wanted to invade Iraq before 911.

I believe Geneva conventions state that " to initiate a war of agreesion constitutes the ultimate crime" so it puts into perspective our matter of consideration here.

Unless of course we’re talking about you.

[quote]jeffdirect wrote:
I could point to you the scandal of the bogus/ forged intelligence ( downingstreet memo,…) who led to the Iraq war, which is as big a fiasco if there even was one, but the best indicator is how the whole world has turned it’s back on America, after 8 years of friendship and amical relations with the Clinton presidency.

Even the biggest staunch supporters of the Iraq war on this forum, like Mr “I think i am black” Mikeyali cannot deny the fact Bush wanted to invade Iraq before 911.

I believe Geneva conventions state that " to initiate a war of agreesion constitutes the ultimate crime" so it puts into perspective our matter of consideration here.

Unless of course we’re talking about you.[/quote]

So this is how Greenmountain “owned” me? WTF? You’re veering off track son. BDS has taken a full hold on you and your reasoning. I’m still waiting for him, or even you, to point out these fictitious 50 scandals that were mentioned.

So, I’m still waiting…

If what you want is to discuss the prelude to war with Iraq, then start yet another thread that addresses this. BTW, if either of you are too lazy to research all of the clinton scandals, then I’ll be happy to hold your hand through the difficult process. Just let me know.

I’ve just pointed to you how the entire world turned away from America after getting alone fine with the Clinton presidency.
I’m not calling Clinton an honnest man; actually i think he’s potentially more dangerous than Buba, as he’s a consumate lying con artist.

But if your argument is that Clinton and Bush administrations were equally dommageable for America, then i’m afraid you’ve gone off your meds.