Does Tren Increase Nutritional Absorption?

Hey guys I just read on line from several sites that Tren increases nutritional absorption. My question is-- has this held true anecdotally? Now whether or not it is possible to tell, I am not sure but just curious, being that I am in the chemical field, I am VERY interested in this possible trait…

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Hey guys I just read on line from several sites that Tren increases nutritional absorption. My question is has this held true anecdotally? Now whether or not it is possible to tell, I am not sure but just curious, being that I am in the chemical field, I am VERY interested in this possible trait…[/quote]

I can’t say whether Tren does this, but www.charlespoliquin.com Super HCL 3.0 can certainly help in this respect.

now tren was not ever made for humans.

tren was made for feedlot cattle
they use it mainly to increese the effeciancy of feed for cattle being shipped off to slaughter.
so I assume that yes it does.

but never really looked into it much.

[quote]Nich wrote:

they use it mainly to increese the effeciancy of feed in cattle being shipped off to slaughter.

but never really looked into it much.[/quote]

Interesting…

[quote]Nich wrote:

they use it mainly to increese the effeciancy of feed for cattle being shipped off to slaughter.

but never really looked into it much.[/quote]

French Parabolan was human grade.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Hey guys I just read on line from several sites that Tren increases nutritional absorption. My question is has this held true anecdotally? Now whether or not it is possible to tell, I am not sure but just curious, being that I am in the chemical field, I am VERY interested in this possible trait…

I can’t say whether Tren does this, but www.charlespoliquin.com Super HCL 3.0 can certainly help in this respect.[/quote]

doesnt look like it Betaine HCL only would help in individuals suffering from hypochlorhydria which the average american is not, the glutamic acid would not increase absorption and the final ingrediant is just a flavoring. thanks for the idea though!

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Hey guys I just read on line from several sites that Tren increases nutritional absorption. My question is has this held true anecdotally? Now whether or not it is possible to tell, I am not sure but just curious, being that I am in the chemical field, I am VERY interested in this possible trait…

I can’t say whether Tren does this, but www.charlespoliquin.com Super HCL 3.0 can certainly help in this respect.

doesnt look like it Betaine HCL only would help in individuals suffering from hypochlorhydria which the average american is not, the glutamic acid would not increase absorption and the final ingrediant is just a flavoring. thanks for the idea though![/quote]

According to Poliquin every client he has trained has been deficient in stomach HCL and this is one of the first protocols he puts his clients through. Apparently increasing breakdown of the food while in the stomach allows for much better absorption through the rest of the digestive system.

According to Poliquin it is not so much the macro-nutrients, supplements, etc. consumed, but what is assimilated.

[quote]musclemass200 wrote:
Nich wrote:

but never really looked into it much.

French Parabolan was human grade.[/quote]

ok correction
it was never studied enough and never approved for use in humans like say example test cyp.

its “approved use” is in cattle