Does This Woman Have World's Most Perfect Face?

I don’t know, personally she rates no more than “very pretty” for me. I feel like I see faces like that many times a week, and if she walked into my office as a client it wouldn’t distract me at all. Very rarely I’ll see a face that’s beautiful enough to disrupt my attention. It would have to be more interesting than hers, though. Shocking eyes combined with exceptional lips, or something.

But maybe you’re right, because my understanding is that “beautiful” requires imperfection. Something to add interest to a generally symmetric face.

Id hit it. [Get to 20 characters.]

Very pretty, but I prefer a more exotic look. When I was in southern Brazil the light eyes with olive skin yielded some beautiful women that I would prefer to her in my utopia world where I get to pick the most beautiful women I can find.

Very attractive…

However, perfect? Nah, not IMO. Not really my type to be honest.

1 Like

she’s hot, but I’ve seen hotter.

All these scientific formulas that rate attractiveness are total bullshit; it’s far too subjective

We need a clip of her talking, I bet her accent is fucking sweet.

yes usmccds423 she will have a beautifully lyrical accent

Don’t ruin this for me…

I’m sorry, I’ll edit my post

Hell ya, thanks for confirming Yogi

Very pretty, but there’s something weird about the way her lips fit together. Thus, not perfect.

Now that you say this, I’m pretty sure she is hiding a Michael Strahan sized gap in her front teeth.

She’s pale like ghost first off… Not feeling that at all.

I’m not a huge fan of blonds or straight hair… Can live with the latter, former just doesn’t do it for me.

Pretty for a colgate toothpaste publicity, just like my old girlfriend.

She’s gorgeous.

We’d make beautiful children.

1 Like

I think - purely for discussion’s sake - we should post what we think the perfect face is.

Edit: A google search of “perfect faces” returns a bunch of beautiful, but uninteresting, pics.

EDIT my pic isn’t working, I’ll try again later